2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know for a fact LeBron wanted to dominate the league? How about he wanted to play alongside a close friend, and wanted a better situation than what he had in Cleveland in a hope that he'd win a championship. It was never a guarantee they'd win, unlike Golden State. What don't you understand?

Not 4, not 5, not 6, not 7 -Lebron James

He sure wasn't talking like a man that was just happy to be in Miami with his buddy

It's funny cause y'all always try to twist the narrative making him look like a good guy. If the Celtics pull this series out can't wait for the excuse train about his lack of help after y'all King himself "We've got a ******* squad now" -also Lebron James

Blame Bron for not having the foresight to join GS in 2014 when he was a free agent again. This coulda been him, but he decided they weren't worthy of his time.

KD took less money to make sure everybody came back. Bron would never do that. He always opts out and take the most money.

The difference between me and you is I'm not a hypocrite, so there's no irony there at all. Durant joined a stacked team to try and dominate the league just like LeBron did. Not my fault LeBron lost two finals while he was there. Like I said I don't have any problem with Bron's decision, I admire it actually.

You're definitely right. About the first part, that is. The 2015-16 73 win Warriors were definitely a stacked team. Not sure what you mean with the "just like LeBron did" part. That would mean that the 47-win first round dropouts 2009-10 Miami Heat were a stacked team, and it's obviously laughable to claim that.

Not 4, not 5, not 6, not 7 -Lebron James

He sure wasn't talking like a man that was just happy to be in Miami with his buddy

It's funny cause y'all always try to twist the narrative making him look like a good guy. If the Celtics pull this series out can't wait for the excuse train about his lack of help after y'all King himself "We've got a ****ing squad now"
You talking like you know all this for a fact, those 3 guys were very stupid about how they handled joining up together and it ultimately came back to bite them in that first year. At a rally celebration in front of thousands of fans, being extremely cocky what do you expect him to say? And don't act like the Warriors aren't cocky as hell, there so damn cocky even the coach gets in on it.

You're definitely right. About the first part, that is. The 2015-16 73 win Warriors were definitely a stacked team. Not sure what you mean with the "just like LeBron did" part. That would mean that the 47-win first round dropouts 2009-10 Miami Heat were a stacked team, and it's obviously laughable to claim that.
:lol: even you can't be making an argument this disingenuous.

Okay buddy, LeBron joined the 47 win Heat. Absolutely, that's what happened.

KD is still getting slandered Now, people claim he's "riding coattail" while averaging 35,8,5 on 55/47/92 :lol::lol: againt some people "GOAT"

Riding coattails in the fact that he joined a historically great team. Obviously he has more than earned his keep—that isn’t what I was implying. Hell, he’s the best player on their team. Easily.

But the fact is that he joined a team already picked to be the favorite to win the championship the next year even after they lost in the Finals. That’s all I was trying to convey.

The 47 win heat team also didnt have bosh and Allen. I swear you dudes see what you want to. You act like this was a 47 win team with Bosh, Allen, Wade......

The 47 win heat team also didnt have bosh and Allen. I swear you dudes see what you want to. You act like this was a 47 win team with Bosh, Allen, Wade......
When you think about it, it's actually pretty amazing that LeBron alone elevated a 47-win first round out to an NBA finals that same year.

Harden gotta go back to being a sixth man

Clay Thompson looks like a Nintendo Wii character

giphy.gif

You talking like you know all this for a fact, those 3 guys were very stupid about how they handled joining up together and it ultimately came back to bite them in that first year. At a rally celebration in front of thousands of fans, being extremely cocky what do you expect him to say? And don't act like the Warriors aren't cocky as hell, there so damn cocky even the coach gets in on it.

I was actually direct quoting your King. Those were his words, what would one conclude other than he thought ish was going to be easy after making the Decision. You're doing the revisionist thing. Similar takes were made about Miami ruining the league when they formed.

What does the Dubs cockiness have to do with anything? Stop deflecting .

Can we stop with the if's though, and just stick to what actually happened?

No we can't because when you leave a questionable situation to join a super team...intent is what matters. In Lebron's instance, he wanted to win several championships. As did KD. As did Ray Allen and KG.

What ya blog boys want kd to do? Go back to okc or sign with lakers lol
End of the day, he has set himself up to win multiple chips and finals mvp and put himself in all time discussions

:lol: even you can't be making an argument this disingenuous.

Okay buddy, LeBron joined the 47 win Heat. Absolutely, that's what happened.

Be sarcastic all you want, but that's what happened.

The 2009-10 Heat were not stacked. The 2010-11 Heat were stacked, but mostly because of LeBron himself. However, remove LeBron and Wade+Bosh does not make a stacked team.
The 2015-16 Warriors were already stacked. And if you remove Durant entirely from the current Warriors, then Curry+Draymond+Klay is still a stacked team.

What ya blog boys want kd to do? Go back to okc or sign with lakers lol
End of the day, he has set himself up to win multiple chips and finals mvp and put himself in all time discussions
A lot of it is jealousy that he didn't go to someone's own team, or at least a team they liked, or at least a team that wouldn't beat their team.

Exactly the same as the cause for the anger about Bron going to Miami.

But people always try to make it some sort of "ethical" argument like "it's about honor, bro!" stop....

Name a superstar who will have left in free agency 3 times during their prime for greener pastures then you can tell me what lebron and kd are doing is different

Name a superstar who will have left in free agency 3 times during their prime to have fun with his buddies and it had nothing to do with winning he just wanted to have fun and hang with his best homies then you can tell me what lebron and kd are doing is different

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom