2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I am KD, I would rather get the, "You ain't really earn it" comments than be like Barkley and have Shaq bring it up each and every time a debate breaks out.

Get the rings, by any means necessary. It is competition, who said it needs to be fair and noble

no it wasnt

neither what lebron did nor kd did was wrong

but the lebron fans are hurting because it seems like the warriors are stopping him from getting another title kd is a ***** and dead wrong for signing with the warriors

we just pointing out how big a hypocrites his fanbase are
Yea not sure why we keep bringing up MORALITY here. What is right and wrong. Dudes did what they were allowed to do considering the rules. Cut it out people

Tonight's starting line up if TT starts,

Hill vs Rozier
JR vs Tatum
LBJ vs Morris
Love vs Horford
TT vs Baynes
They’re gonna have play faster, particularly getting the ball over halfcourt before 16.

They cross halfcourt at the last possible second and spend several more seconds trying to force Rozier to switch on a bigger player. Then Boston is switching Rozier off while the entry pass is midair :lol: so you’ve wasted more than half the shot clock for nothing. They wasted so much time screening rescreening screening again chasing mismatches.

They gotta get into their offense quicker.

Stevens also has a big shading toward the middle of the floor when Bron brings it up, did that with simmons and Giannis too to discourage the drive. It’s MUCH easier to get away with that when you’re playing at a snails pace.

lebron need to sign with the lakers next season. just so i can see the mass vomiting it will cause round the world

If I am KD, I would rather get the, "You ain't really earn it" comments than be like Barkley and have Shaq bring it up each and every time a debate breaks out.

Get the rings, by any means necessary. It is competition, who said it needs to be fair and noble
you damn right. Why make things harder then they have to be. If I was kd I would've went to gs too. If you can't beat em join em. F all your sports codes and morality bs.

You know for a fact LeBron wanted to dominate the league? How about he wanted to play alongside a close friend, and wanted a better situation than what he had in Cleveland in a hope that he'd win a championship. It was never a guarantee they'd win, unlike Golden State. What don't you understand?
:stoneface: :rofl:

Let's say you are right, why couldn't KD have left because he couldn't stand Westbrook and he the fact Warriors play like a bunch of dudes that actually like each other was ideal for him?

Again,

Let's say you are right, why did Lebron leave when both of his boys were coming back?

This is a very special assumption ...

LoL

You're definitely right. About the first part, that is. The 2015-16 73 win Warriors were definitely a stacked team. Not sure what you mean with the "just like LeBron did" part. That would mean that the 47-win first round dropouts 2009-10 Miami Heat were a stacked team, and it's obviously laughable to claim that.
So why did Lebron left a team that had the best record in the NBA to go to a subpar "rebuilding" team?

But yet I'm always trying to hard. :rofl:

Ya weirdos were mad at Jordan's stans because he couldn't eclipse Jordan greatness and now ta mad at KDs fan because KD is looking like he can eclipse Lebrons greatness. LMAO

See what's going on?

They’re gonna have play faster, particularly getting the ball over halfcourt before 16.

They cross halfcourt at the last possible second and spend several more seconds trying to force Rozier to switch on a bigger player. Then Boston is switching Rozier off while the entry pass is midair :lol: so you’ve wasted more than half the shot clock for nothing. They wasted so much time screening rescreening screening again chasing mismatches.

They gotta get into their offense quicker.

Stevens also has a big shading toward the middle of the floor when Bron brings it up, did that with simmons and Giannis too to discourage the drive. It’s MUCH easier to get away with that when you’re playing at a snails pace.

Paying attention :pimp:.

My man!

KD went to the ideal basketball situation. Got to join the team with the best regular season record in the history of basketball that lost a nail-biter game 7 in the finals. Also the team that knocked him out of the playoffs after his team gave up a 3-1 lead. Gets to play with the guy that won back-to-back MVPs, along with the 2nd best shooter in the league and the best defensive player in the league. It's cool for HIM. Sucks for the rest of the league.

KD went to the ideal basketball situation. Got to join the team with the best regular season record in the history of basketball that lost a nail-biter game 7 in the finals. Also the team that knocked him out of the playoffs after his team gave up a 3-1 lead. Gets to play with the guy that won back-to-back MVPs, along with the 2nd best shooter in the league and the best defensive player in the league. It's cool for HIM. Sucks for the rest of the league.

Whose to blame for that though? Him or the greedy *** owners who wanted the cap to raise immediately instead of having a gradual increase?

You know for a fact LeBron wanted to dominate the league? How about he wanted to play alongside a close friend, and wanted a better situation than what he had in Cleveland in a hope that he'd win a championship. It was never a guarantee they'd win, unlike Golden State. What don't you understand?
deer god

Some of the revisionist history in here is quite hilarious.

Dudes in here still comparing LeBron going to Miami to CREATE a dynasty-level team to KD JOINING an already dynasty-level team. Thought some of y'all were smarter than that.

There is a 161 page thread that was JUST POSTED with people saying the exact same things about LeBron. Now it's an issue? Stop it. Instead of you in here discussing your actual favorite team playing him tonight, you're grasping at straws to defend him when there's proof of the exact same sentiments right in your face. You are literally the face of what "haters" talk about. You don't need to go to these lengths to defend a man that literally NO ONE is saying isn't great. All they're saying is both Bron and KD pulled b**** moves. Geez.

Its his league
I cant argue with that. It's a business!!!

The more divisive the player the better.

And, after all, the Media made Lebron, not because he wasnt talented, but because the NBA was already looking for the future star.

So you arent saying much. Although this is "league" if the Warriors win, this will be the Warriors league.

you damn right. Why make things harder then they have to be. If I was kd I would've went to gs too. If you can't beat em join em. F all your sports codes .
How I feel. We (stupid fans) keep telling SOMEONE ELSE to, "Take the harder road" when we don't even do that in our own personal lives.

But it is sports and they are supposed to do what WE want them to do.

Yall are ridiculous at times

There is a 161 page thread that was JUST POSTED with people saying the exact same things about LeBron. Now it's an issue? Stop it. Instead of you in here discussing your actual favorite team playing him tonight, you're grasping at straws to defend him when there's proof of the exact same sentiments right in your face. You are literally the face of what "haters" talk about. You don't need to go to these lengths to defend a man that literally NO ONE is saying isn't great. All they're saying is both Bron and KD pulled b**** moves. Geez.
If stating the obvious is considered "grasping at straws", then I don't know what to tell you.

My Celts winning tonight. Game will be closer than Game 1. What else would you like me to say about it?

I already broke down my thoughts on what I thought the Celtics had going for them after Game 1.

Whose to blame for that though? Him or the greedy *** owners who wanted the cap to raise immediately instead of having a gradual increase?

What are you talking about? It was 100% the players union who rejected the cap smoothing concept not the owners. You're 100% incorrect on this one.

I'm a pro-player guy the vast majority of the time but they were wrong on this one. The owners had the foresight to see that a huge spike in the cap in one season would benefit the small portion of players who were free agents that season (the Ryan Anderson's, Luol deng's, and timofey mozgov of the world), and hurt future free agents.

Terms of Artest's deal not finalized http://www.espn.com/nba/news/story/_/id/4303679 via @ESPN App http://es.pn/app

Last edited:
:stoneface: :rofl:

Let's say you are right, why couldn't KD have left because he couldn't stand Westbrook and he the fact Warriors play like a bunch of dudes that actually like each other was ideal for him?

Again,

Let's say you are right, why did Lebron leave when both of his boys were coming back?

This is a very special assumption ...

LoL

So why did Lebron left a team that had the best record in the NBA to go to a subpar "rebuilding" team?

But yet I'm always trying to hard. :rofl:

Ya weirdos were mad at Jordan's stans because he couldn't eclipse Jordan greatness and now ta mad at KDs fan because KD is looking like he can eclipse Lebrons greatness. LMAO

See what's going on?

bizarro world you live in

Church and tabernacle

Comical they're trying to discredit KD's play at this point. It's clear he's the best player on the team and in the league for those not still blinded by Bron's stat padding.
KD was great before he went to GSW, he is the best nowm plain and simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom