2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, LeBron didn't go to a great team, him and 2 great players (Bosh was a perennial AS 24/10 guy) went to a team and grew together to become a great team.

KD went to a team that was 73-9 the year before.

We get that they left their current situations for "better" but one was easier than the other lol
semantics .

I bought a pre made super car .
I built a super car
. End of the day you got a super car.

Lebron joining forces with 2 other starting All Stars and arguably 2 others that at the very least were top 5 players in their position wasnt stacking the deck and building a super team.

SMH

The dumb *** arguments the people actually believe.

It is. They're 1 and 2 in the league but KD had games when Steph was out where his points are quiet, damn near empty. You watching the game and KD has 27 but it don't even feel like it. But Lebron can have a 25, 10 and 9 game and you see his impact. That's whats funny to me when people claim he's stat padding. If he is than all these _'s padding their stats. :lol:

So because he's 'loud' it's more impactful? There are also TWO sides of the floor which y'all conveniently forget.

It is. They're 1 and 2 in the league but KD had games when Steph was out where his points are quiet, damn near empty. You watching the game and KD has 27 but it don't even feel like it. But Lebron can have a 25, 10 and 9 game and you see his impact. That's whats funny to me when people claim he's stat padding. If he is than all these _'s padding their stats. :lol:

I think you have to look at the defensive end as well. Lebron at this point in his career is basically just roaming around on the defensive end. You can at least see KD trying to guard the opposing teams best perimeter player each night.

No. It isn't stating the obvious. There's no difference at the end of the day. They both went to dynasty level teams in order to win a ring. Period. I KNOW you're smarter than this but you're so wrapped up in defending Bron that you're not even trying to think logically. KD went to a pre made team ok. Bron joined with two stars in their prime . End of the day THEY BOTH WENT TO A GREAT TEAM TO WIN A RING. That's all that matters. All this other bs y'all talking about is irrelevant. It really is

One mo ‘gain for the people in the back

Who was the 4th best player on the 2010-2012 Heat?

Bibby?
Haslem?
House?
Chalmers?
Battier?

No doubt the teams were very good but they weren't close to as deep as the Durant-era Warriors. Similar situations, but different.

Every sports channel on TV talking about Bron.

Come on NT NBA thread talking about Bron.

Damn.

5600D9F0-924B-4777-9B66-5EC27ADC519A.jpeg

I think you have to look at the defensive end as well. Lebron at this point in his career is basically just roaming around on the defensive end. You can at least see KD trying to guard the opposing teams best perimeter player each night.
same dude who used to say curry can't be all that cause he hides on d. LeBron now hides on d and it's crickets

I got warriors winning next 2 games by double digits, Rockets blowing them out in game 4 and warriors winning a close one to close out.

I really don't want the Celtics to advance but the earlier Bron gets booted the better.

They were still a dynasty level team. The team in its first year was top heavy....but no other team in the league had THAT top level talent. That’s “dynasty” worthy when you have 2 of the top 3 players in the league and a top 15 guy as your 3rd option...with service role players like UD, Mike Miller, Eddie House, James Jones and Joel Anthony.

The 2012-2014 versions were better though. Those teams were DEEP.
2012-14 wade was a top 3 player? Wtf quit trolling lmao

And as far as "KD and Bron did the same thing"

There is no defense for running to the team you just blew a 3-1 to, period. :lol:

Lebron ain't do that so it ain't the same. We say Lebron stacked the deck and all that but what KD did was a h0e move.

Bron did a *** move too, especially somebody that self proclaimed themselves as king

So Bosh wasnt a superstar now ...

Can I get any dumber .. let me go take a breather.
Maybe we have different definitions of what a SUPERstar is but I wouldn't call Bosh one at any point in his career. He was a very good basketball player (All-Star Level) but his star power wasn't at an ELITE Level. (I factor that in there as well).

Who was the 4th best player on the 2010-2012 Heat?

Bibby?
Haslem?
House?
Chalmers?
Battier?

No doubt the teams were very good but they weren't close to as deep as the Durant-era Warriors. Similar situations, but different/

Did Mike Miller and Ray Allen die in 2012? Also, Battier was an elite wing defender.

Yeah we're going to have to agree to disagree if you're only going to look at it on the level of good player joining good players. It's cool.

If you dive deeper than that surface level argument, it should be quite obvious that joining an already-built infrastructure with the back-to-back MVP, 2nd best shooter in league, and best defender in the league that just won 73 games and knocked you out of the playoffs is not remotely the same as joining the previously 5-seed Heat along with Bosh (who had never been out of the first round of the playoffs), and figuring out how to all play together.

Again, agree to disagree. Let's move on.

If you just said this

The moves were not the same lmao
But you can’t praise one move and hate on the other.

Everything would be fine. That's the whole point. Stop trying to big up one and hate on the other. Hate both or love both. Frankly, I don't care either way. And @lil fish since you won't just @ me. I only seem to do what you're claiming because that's what you choose to see. I'll gladly check someone who's being ridiculous on the other side and/or completely ignore them. Y'all(not you and bsox most of the time) have this obsession with calling anything that isn't praise, hate. As if people are unable to be neutral in this. Same with Kobe, he's easily my favorite player of all time. You'll see me come in here and dismiss nonsense but also be quiet when it's legit. You see what you want. I can't help that but I promise you, it isn't because of hate.

Maybe we have different definitions of what a SUPERstar is but I wouldn't call Bosh one at any point in his career. He was a very good basketball player (All-Star Level) but his star power wasn't at an ELITE Level. (I factor that in there as well).
agreed . Best pf in the east and a top 15 player but not a superstar. Klay and Dray aren't superstars either.

If you just said this

Everything would be fine. That's the whole point. Stop trying to big up one and hate on the other. Hate both or love both. Frankly, I don't care either way.
I did though :lol:

I also didn't hate on KD's move either. Literally said it was the ideal situation for him, and cool for HIM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom