2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn. Y’all in some bad moods today.

Lebron scores 40+ tonight, but I got the C’s in a close one

Your defense is literally, the Heat weren't good before Bron while ignoring that they were a completely different team with him.
They weren't lol never
07-08 (2nd worst record in the league)
08-09 (lost in 1st round)
09-10 (lost in 1st round)

So a team thats mediocre before LeBron got there lol

The team was completely different as it was a S&T for Bosh and a S&T for Bron. Entire team was basically gutted for those and people like Mike Bibby and Big Z came on for the low low lol

Meanwhile, the Warriors basically replaced Harrison "I lost my powers in the finals" Barnes for KD

Who was the 4th best player on the Mavs?
LoL but they arent talking about the Mavs. The argument just get dumber by the minute ...

Screenshot_20180515-120826_Chrome-01.jpeg

agreed . Best pf in the east and a top 15 player but not a superstar. Klay and Dray aren't superstars either.
Yea Klay and Dray, outside of the GSW system, aren't selling out arenas on the road with their names alone.

They are very good basketball players but again, lack the STAR power to be considered a superstar.

If you are a superstar, the fat old lady from Alabama that never watches basketball should know who you are. That fat lady never knew who Bosh's was. Nor Klay/Dray

Maybe we have different definitions of what a SUPERstar is but I wouldn't call Bosh one at any point in his career. He was a very good basketball player (All-Star Level) but his star power wasn't at an ELITE Level. (I factor that in there as well).
Ok, I'll give you that

Lebron and DWade = KD and Steph
Bosh = Klay

Let's not forget these Lebron stans were the same saying Klay or Green couldn't be a 1st option in another team. Watch them say he is a superstar

can ya'll slow down in here? I don't want to miss anything but i procrastinated and have 12 employee reviews to right up and can't keep up. This is like a yeezy thread.

Damn. Y’all in some bad moods today.

Lebron scores 40+ tonight, but I got the C’s in a close one
My prediction as well. Too much evidence in the past of bounce back games from Bron.

I think there are still a lot of mismatches that the C's can exploit though, and the home court advantage has definitely been an asset to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom