2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
LeBron is the most talented athlete in the history of all sports.
He has the best dunks
Best passes
Best mind
He's the best husband
Best father
Best humanitarian
Best smile
He has the best posture
Best shoes

The thing that annoys me about LeBron stans is some of the stats they bring up when arguing why they think he is the GOAT. It's like I'll see a stat that says:
"LeBron is the ONLY player to ever average 6/4/3 on 60/80/40 in the 3rd Quater, while his team is down 10 with less than 5mins remaining of a back to back on a west coast road trip against a team that has 2 All-Stars that is on pace to win 55+ games for the season!"...

Michael Jordan stans do the same thing, it's like:
"Jordan won a championship after every other player on the other team beat him mercilessly with baseball bats before the game, and he played all 86 games that season, which isn't actually possible but it's MJ so it probably happened, and you can't tell me otherwise."

Those are like the best movies coming out right now though. You sir are trippin.

I find superhero movies to be corny and also trash. They're incredibly well-made most of the time though.
But at the same time, I can see that they are necessary for sustaining the way the movie business works today. For example, Scarlett Johansson does the Avengers movies for which she makes a **** load of money, which in turn gives her the flexibility to make the really interesting stuff that I personally like for next to nothing, such as Under the Skin.

Limiting the supporting cast is the name of the game. Bron is going to go get his no matter what you do.

its crazy how they wont just stick to this plan. it worked before, then they went away from it. now theyre sagging off love and korver. switching all over the place to stop lebron leaving all the corners open play after play. i just dont get it.

The thing that annoys me about LeBron stans is some of the stats they bring up when arguing why they think he is the GOAT. It's like I'll see a stat that says:
"LeBron is the ONLY player to ever average 6/4/3 on 60/80/40 in the 3rd Quater, while his team is down 10 with less than 5mins remaining of a back to back on a west coast road trip against a team that has 2 All-Stars that is on pace to win 55+ games for the season!"...

you left out "IN HIS 15th SEASON..."

Grown men watching super hero movies. That's still wild to me

you're missing out on some of the best cinema in ages for the sake of being "grown." *shrugs* guess you're too cool for superhero movies

If someone who wasn't watching the game read this, they'd think Love had a good game or something. :lol:
its just never a good idea to sag off any of the good role players on the cavs. especially when the game plan should be to lock them up. if u can lock up korver and love you can damn near guarantee you beat them. but yet here we are with 3 people collapsing the paint when lebron drives. or in transition on fast breaks, the celtics opt to clog the paint instead of sending someone to the obvious outlet in the corner

'13 Heat vs current warriors, who wins that finals? I say current warriors barely. My boys are giving me mixed answers.

'13 heat for sure. They had a stacked bench. Them light skin boys will be crying for sunscreen lotion after leaving miami heat whooping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom