2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be completely honest, Draymond looks like the only player on the Warriors that really ****s with KD like that. Of course they all like KD but theirs this aura, especially this season where you can tell that Steph and Klay and the others look at KD like a tag on long friend. Splash Bros were competitive without KD. They beat him so bad they made him leave his team and flex on his whole organization.
Not trying to argue, but what are you basing this off of?

This apparent preference for someone to not make it to the finals rather than lose there makes no sense. As if him retiring with 3 out of 4 or whatever instead of carrying inferior teams there 4 additional times and getting smashed by an all time great team is better.

It's not an indictment on his playing career.

Think you're projecting.

Nah, Steph and Klay seem like real competitors. I truly feel like they look at KD sometype of way for watering down their efforts. KD obviously feels some type of way since he’s always having to defend it.

Not trying to argue, but what are you basing this off of?

I’m just taking everything into account. I personally don’t think the chemistry between GS has looked the same since KD joined.

Not even trying to be funny, I never saw your response when I said it to you the first time. I take it 2-2 is too scary for you. Just say THAT instead of making it seem like you not betting is because of me. Nice defense mechanism though.

Almost as good of a defense mechanism as "I didn't see your post" :lol:

This apparent preference for someone to not make it to the finals rather than lose there makes no sense. As if him retiring with 3 out of 4 or whatever instead of carrying inferior teams there 4 additional times and getting smashed by an all time great team is better.

Nah basketball is a 1 on 1 game. The best player should win every year. Look at MJ and his 13 titles.

Nah, Steph and Klay seem like real competitors. I truly feel like they look at KD sometype of way for watering down their efforts. KD obviously feels some type of way since he’s always having to defend it.

I’m just taking everything into account. I personally don’t think the chemistry between GS has looked the same since KD joined.

KD ain't lightskin, lightskin cats always seem to feel inferior when a darkskin cat show up in any environment or situation. They dont wanna show their really feelings about things. This is why Draymond get so much flak. Darkskin cats ain't afraid to talk or vex thier feelings to the outside world.

From urban dictionary....

TOP DEFINITION
Light Skinned *****
1. An African-American or 'black' person carrying an exceedingly inflated ego and an erroneous sense of superiority to other blacks based on the lack of melanin in their skin. Character traits typically include; extreme vanity, narcissism, physical and emotional frailty, low intelligence; as their sense of entitlement relies on their looks rather than mental or academic rigor, a strong aversion to any strenuous physical labor that may mar or otherwise dirty their meticulously selected outfits (pajamas included), maintains an uncanny need to break into choreographed dance with little or no provocation, hoists Canadianrapper Drake as a champion to Light Skinned ****** everywhere for his "White Knight" tendencies towards women, etc. While both male and femaleLight Skinned ****** carry the aforementioned traits, males are noted for being vastly more conceited, emotionally fragile, self-absorbed and obsessed with image than most women.

2. The antithesis of a "Real *****". Is delighted whenever their African-American heritage is not readily identified by other races.

3. Blacks with lighter skin pigmentation. Often classified as"House ******" due to their being the historical progeny of white male slave owners who - after having raped black female slaves - were assigned the task of house servants to whites during days of slavery; a fact many Light Skinned ****** secretly take pride in, and no doubt thank "White Jesus" for every morning and night.
White person: Hey Jerome, is Ronnie alright? I saw him crying in the bathroom.

Dark-skinned person: He just started listening to "Take Care" by Drake. He's a Light Skinned *****, so he's probably gonna be awhile.

Black Person #1: "Yo dawg, you hear about that Chris Brown ****?"

Black Person #2: Naw man, what happened?

Black Person #1: "He beat the brakes off Rihanna!"

Black Person #2: "Damn! Again? The **** happened this time, Rihanna jack a pair of his skinny jeans again?

Black Person #1: "Nah, apparently this time Rihanna was wearin a shirt that clashed with the color shoes Chris was rockin."

Black Person #1: "Them Light Skinned ******, I tell you son."

Black Person #2: "Real talk..."
by William Sharpspeare November 24, 2013

Miami was an inferior team?

Not sure if I would say NEED, but they won with him (in reality), so there is no way to say what WOULD have happened in a hypothetical world. We don't know what would have happened in that reality.

We saw that reality in 2016, they lost w/o him.

So, I'm gonna go ahead and say yea, they do need him.

You honestly think GS would stand a chance against HOU w/ an injured Steph minus KD?

C'mon now, Jamele.

We saw that reality in 2016, they lost w/o him.

So, I'm gonna go ahead and say yea, they do need him.

You honestly think GS would stand a chance against HOU w/ an injured Steph minus KD?

C'mon now, Jamele.
That doesn't mean they would/wouldn't have lost in 2017 though. So yea, we don't KNOW what would have happened without KD.

The ones that hate on Bron probably think Biggie was a more influential than Tekashi6ix9ine or Lil Pump.

Y’all old *** old heads gotta stop living in the past.

Bron out here making Randy Moss like plays while Jordan needed two hall of fame players to get six rings. :rofl:

Like I said earlier, the Warriors pre KD don't exactly have a great track record against LBJ.

They dropped 2 games to Delly in 2015.

They pulled the ultimate choke job the next season.

They need KD and they knew it, which is why they got him.

Bron played with one hall of famer to get 3 rings (Wade) he created Love and Bosh.

Jordan played with Phil Jack, Pippen, Rodman, and Steve Kerr and only got 6. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yet somehow Jordan is the GOAT because he’s bald and made three decent shoes. :rofl:

The ones that hate on Bron probably think Biggie was a more influential than Tekashi6ix9ine or Lil Pump.

Y’all old *** old heads gotta stop living in the past.

Bron out here making Randy Moss like plays while Jordan needed two hall of fame players to get six rings. :rofl:

Lebron has played with 5 HOFers

Same ish different day.
Warriors wouldn't have remained that good without kd, window wouldve been closed . Iggy has fallen off from his 15/16 level. Draymond isn't a scoring option. Remember that deep bench warriors couldn't afford to lose , barbosa , speights and ezeli. Lol.
Curry was just that good those years.

That huge loss in 16 was a 4 point difference. Pretty much a coin toss. An equal match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom