2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
To act like Steph is singlehandedly eliminating all these players is extremely disingenuous :lol:
Which is the reason he has 0 Finals MVPs :lol:
You can big up Steph without finding ways to throw shade at LeBron :lol:

Y’all do it all the time with Bron. Ain’t no different.

2015 he deserved it. Fourth quarter stats were insane.

Melo is a good guy off the court too though. And this is coming from the biggest on the court Melo hater there is. He’s done a lot of positive stuff since he left Denver.

Lebron obviously >>>>>> Republican *** Michael Jordan off the court but that was never the topic here.
oh yeah, I didn't mean to say i hated Melo because of how he might be off the court. I just always thought he was overrated and received too much attention because he was tied to Lebron.

Steph played the Robin role last year in the finals about as well as it can be played.

Finals MVP is narrative was some BS thrown out by Bron’s strategic media team since 2015. Nobody cared about it until Steph’s ascendency. Same thing goes for:

- Era comparisons
- “Two way player” narrative

All this is generated to perpetuate Bron’s status in the league.

Also, it’s going to be hard for Steph to win finals MVP anytime he plays against Bron; bron comunicates to Ty everytime to trap and triple team him and KD or Klay are going to cook on single coverage. They do it every year.

FeistyRigidIriomotecat-max-14mb.gif

It is a good argument.

It's a point to show that is not even about rings or mvps or whatever. It is the good old eye test. Jordan was a way better player than Lebron was/is. Is not even close and the most pathetic thing that we are seeing is how padding stat lines is making a player that is inferior in everyway seems like he can be just as good.

Better Scorer, NO.
Better Defender, NO.
Better Leader, NO.
Better Brand, NO. (Although of the court I must admit Lebron present well and looks like a great family man, husband and father which I applaud)
Better Player, NO.
Better Whinner, YES.

PS L38ron is not the only one.

Lol typical MJ tard statements ... let it go Jordan had a good run he still has the shoes going for him

Steph played the Robin role last year in the finals about as well as it can be played.
now somebody is robin?

nah b which is it warriors always win because their opponents are always injured or do they always win because they cheat cuz they signed durant?

is it batman and robin or is it the justice league?

giphy.gif

you bronny bois are somethin else man. lebron wipes your teams tears with his drawers but two days later you trying hard to defend his *** and discredit a great player

Lol typical MJ tard statements ... let it go Jordan had a good run he still has the shoes going for him

you probably werent even born yet when jordan played thats why you so hard up to profess lebron james as the goat

you wanna feel special ill give you a plaque that says "a special niketalk member" on it

you probably werent even born yet when jordan played thats why you so hard up to profess lebron james as the goat

you wanna feel special ill give you a plaque that says "a special niketalk member" on it

Um sir I was born in 85 so I seen most of his hay day I actually missed out his losing years if you wanna say that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom