2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you even entertaining such a dumb ****ing statement. How many rings Horry won? Does that make him better than Lebron? He won 7 rings with 3 different teams. So no matter what Lebron does, he ain't catching that. Come on now ...

And for people talking about how good his been on season 15 .. compare him to Jordan at the same age.
relax man. Legit curious about it. I don't even know who wins that award, to be honest. I could probably guess though.

I see it mentioned in here a lot and feel like its the ultimate nitpick argument.

relax man. Legit curious about it. I don't even know who wins that award, to be honest. I could probably guess though.

I see it mentioned in here a lot and feel like its the ultimate nitpick argument.
I'm good man ...

Is funny how dudes talk about validating a player by MVPs, but when the ring argument comes up, they bring ueveryhythjng else but rings.

They are mad cause they are about to see their GOD get his cookies stolen again by arguably two better players.

Peep Game Peep Game drives a 01 Buick with 18 inch super pokes

C584D958-6E7F-43EC-8F63-BCA8E7C21ED6.jpeg

BIG FISH BIG FISH just reaching and throwing a temper tantrum.

****** getting desperate out here knowing the inevitable :lol:
Please tell me how I’m getting desperate.
Everything I said was true.
You just as bad with Steph as you claim Bron fans are.
Difference is you’re a grown man doing this.

Reactions: HIM
They always bring up Horry :lol:
It is a good argument.

It's a point to show that is not even about rings or mvps or whatever. It is the good old eye test. Jordan was a way better player than Lebron was/is. Is not even close and the most pathetic thing that we are seeing is how padding stat lines is making a player that is inferior in everyway seems like he can be just as good.

Better Scorer, NO.
Better Defender, NO.
Better Leader, NO.
Better Brand, NO. (Although of the court I must admit Lebron present well and looks like a great family man, husband and father which I applaud)
Better Player, NO.
Better Whinner, YES.

PS L38ron is not the only one.

No it’s not a good argument, because no one is legitimately arguing that Jordan is better ONLY because he has more rings. It’s creating a stupid straw man because you can’t engage on the facts.

Rings are a massive achievement and not the only thing that matters. Obviously.

Still don’t understand why Harden is getting slandered. He lost before the Finals, so it shouldn’t count against him.
i kind of feel like the Harden slander has been minimal. Its as if people don't think that highly of him to waste the energy. At least for me

At least say Lebron is a better rebounder and passer. Let him win a couple of categories!
I did ... I think being a good family man and on those lines a role model for young black males far outweights any of his on the court accolades.

Doesn't mean that I can stand the dude, I just call it how it is.

No it’s not a good argument, because no one is legitimately arguing that Jordan is better ONLY because he has more rings. It’s creating a stupid straw man because you can’t engage on the facts.

Rings are a massive achievement and not the only thing that matters. Obviously.
Exactly my point, just like Iggy winning the FMVP is not a deterrent on Curry's amazing skills.

Good lord .. where the **** am I in?

Basically saying the same **** I was saying. LoL

I did ... I think being a good family man and on those lines a role model for young black males far outweights any of his on the court accolades.

this is what kills me with people who really dislike him. The guys has been given ample opportunity to be an absolute jerk. No father growing up, being hyped as the real deal since he's a teenager, #1 pick yet I never hear or see anything negative about the man. Thats one of the reasons I like him more.

Guys I dislike in the NBA? Cousins and Melo, with Cousins at the top. I take great comfort knowing Cousins isn't winning and Pelicans did better without him. Same when Melo left Denver and he suffered in NY

What a slap in the face to Durant’s contributions :lol:

Yes, Steph’s in a better conference, but look who is on his team to compensate for that :lol:

As if they were just cruising in the postseason before Durant’s arrival.

The year they won they were trailing in both the Memphis and Cleveland series and both of those teams were dealing with multiple injuries to their starting lineups.

Then they very next year they were taken to 7 and then eliminated.

Why are the Warriors the only team in NBA history critiqued for being down in a series? MJ, Kobe, Shaq and Bron led teams been down before. What matters is the end result, rings. Despite being “down in a series” sooo much, in less time, and without Balco, Steph about to equal Bron in rings.

Y’all haters be raising standards for players y’all think ain’t even close to greatness to players you think are better. It’s funny to ya boi.

Btw, KD is real nice but KD isolations ain’t or won’t be ever the juice that makes this Dubs team all time, it’s a nice option that just damn near guarantees success. It’s not championship winning or era defining, that’s all on Steph.

this is what kills me with people who really dislike him. The guys has been given ample opportunity to be an absolute jerk. No father growing up, being hyped as the real deal since he's a teenager, #1 pick yet I never hear or see anything negative about the man. Thats one of the reasons I like him more.

Guys I dislike in the NBA? Cousins and Melo, with Cousins at the top. I take great comfort knowing Cousins isn't winning and Pelicans did better without him. Same when Melo left Denver and he suffered in NY
Melo is a good guy off the court too though. And this is coming from the biggest on the court Melo hater there is. He’s done a lot of positive stuff since he left Denver.

Lebron obviously >>>>>> Republican *** Michael Jordan off the court but that was never the topic here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom