2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn’t. Y’all drool over bull**** stats but his plus minus been plus in both playoff games, barely but still plus. If he’s on, he can drop 30 on anybody guarding him from Utah.

Melo can’t get past Derrick Favors right now. He gon drop 30 on jab steps, long twos and no leg above the break 3s?

That’s my dawg....but he washed. He’s a spacer now who’s a defensive liability.

They was picking on Melo down the stretch last night :lol:. He’s BBQ chicken once they get a switch.

Billy Donovan doesn’t have the balls to pull Melo in the 4th because of the name recognition....but he really shouldn’t be in defensive lineups at the end of games.

Russ leaving Pretty Ricky wide open on 3s was dumb too. Rubio is a terrible shooter from everywhere on the floor....but he’s an average 3pt shooter and ft shooter. OKC going to have to rely on hero ball from Russ or PG and offensive rebounds to win.

Jazz in 6 like I said earlier.
They were all from the corner too. But logic doesn't apply to Westbrook. Defense doesn't matter

Jazz have been the best defensive team in the league since Gobert came back. Melo literally hasn't dropped 30 points in 3 months, what you smoking this morning indica or sativa?

whatever GG #4 is

Naw but for real, I’m sticking by it. Melo can drop 30 if he’s on. Had 15/7/2 with 3 steals and 2 blocks in the first game and like 15 and 10 last night but he’s the problem? I don’t see it.

whatever GG #4 is

Naw but for real, I’m sticking by it. Melo can drop 30 if he’s on. Had 15/7/2 with 3 steals and 2 blocks in the first game and like 15 and 10 last night but he’s the problem? I don’t see it.
Melo cannot and will not drop 30 anything

He can’t even get Lala back....

Not meaning long term but,

FE2E1A7E-EB93-4A10-9DAB-93FD45A5AC7D.png

Yeah fam. And I don’t rememember butler scoring 11 last night.

Imagining a Melo and KAT lineup defensively.....:lol:

The Wolves gave Wiggins the max because they probably though he was gonna cook this season (contract year) and his stock was gonna go up.

They was picking on Melo down the stretch last night :lol:. He’s BBQ chicken once they get a switch.

Billy Donovan doesn’t have the balls to pull Melo in the 4th because of the name recognition....but he really shouldn’t be in defensive lineups at the end of games.

Russ leaving Pretty Ricky wide open on 3s was dumb too. Rubio is a terrible shooter from everywhere on the floor....but he’s an average 3pt shooter and ft shooter. OKC going to have to rely on hero ball from Russ or PG and offensive rebounds to win.

Jazz in 6 like I said earlier.
but Westbrook locked up harden....... Surely Rubio should be cake for him...
Melo is trash they wanted. Dudes hyped him up because he was killing dudes at the local 24 hour fitness in a hoodie. Dudes been living off name recognition since 2014.

I don't want to hear about towns anymore.people getting on giannis more then towns is funny to me. Dude only balls out against inferior players. Dude is so soft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom