2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
exactly. we all saw what happened yesterday how the nba reacted to the cavs just being down 1 game. no way in hell the cavs miss the finals. they need lebron in the finals. there is no other team in the east with an interesting narrative except for maybe the sixers being young

Was telling folks this the other night Bron is appointment television and the NBA knows that. And the casual fan who only watches the finals can identify with that name so they watch, which drives the ratings number. Never mind if the Raptors were to make the finals the Canada TV rating number doesn't count.
Nobody is trying to watch Ind vs GS, HOU or Wash vs GS, Hou in June, or any of that nonsense.
Although Philly could be a viable option.

I’m just surprised Wiggins defense didn’t translate in the NBA. He was supposed to be an above average defender right away and had elite potential on that side but he’s food

Did Jimmy Butler really get locked down on defense that he was only able to take 6 shots?!

Wiggins came off of averaging 24ppg at 21 jeers old....and y’all are wondering why he got the max....in THIS league, where ***** throw out money? :lol:

Wiggins ain’t it....Yet. But let’s not have some revisionist history. He got talent.

Gotta look at the analytics man. Yes, his raw scoring averages a very good but his RPM, on/off stats, PPP, and win shares all indicate that the dude is a one-dimensional, score-only player who disappears for long stretches.

Gotta look at the analytics man. Yes, his raw scoring averages a very good but his RPM, on/off stats, PPP, and win shares all indicate that the dude is a one-dimensional, score-only player who disappears for long stretches.

But how nuanced were his numbers
2EE1F908-3FA5-4635-A921-EE1A0F98D187.png

always thought wiggins was overhyped but he is still young. look how long it took derozan to get to where he is

We're doubting Philly now because Wade borrowed somebody's knees for a game? :lol:

Well I think I'm probably the only person that picked Miami to win this series from the beginning and that's when I thought Embiid was only going to miss 1 game.

Wiggins came off of averaging 24ppg at 21 jeers old....and y’all are wondering why he got the max....in THIS league, where ***** throw out money? :lol:

Wiggins ain’t it....Yet. But let’s not have some revisionist history. He got talent.
with wiggins it ain't talent at all.

What was the point of extending him at that time instead of waiting until he was a RFA? I completely agree that you don't just give up on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom