2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love with a torn lig in his thumb. Lue said he's still gonna play :lol:

Tyronn Thibadeau.
he has to tho. non shooting hand. should be alright.
if love isn't out there then it's def a wash :lol:

love out here playing with withou a thumb and kiwi won't eem travel with the team fam

1.Go DJ 2. how u luv dat 3. 1 stunna 4. Get ya roll on 5.bling bling 6.I need a hot girl 7.my hood 8.still fly

Woooooah nah Fred! I know dat boi Fresh ready show out!!! Imma need him to put these in rotation woadie.

Them joints right chea goin have them joints goin Duffy yheardme? Bahleee dat!! They gon shake sum in the smoothie center pleighboi!

Bro, I noticed this and am in the same boat. Just cannot do it because of the "Lebron" factor. No way NBA lets it happen haha.
exactly. we all saw what happened yesterday how the nba reacted to the cavs just being down 1 game. no way in hell the cavs miss the finals. they need lebron in the finals. there is no other team in the east with an interesting narrative except for maybe the sixers being young

Bron showed last night why he deserves MVP, Harden still gunna get it but they might as well just change the name of the trophy to "Best Player, on the Best Team".

imagine playing ball with 9 fingers. Gerald Green manages because it's a fringe finger in the ring on his left....but imagine your opposable thumb being dead weight on your hand. Can't grip ****. Dudes gonna attack that hand relentlessly.

Only player I believe could figure out how to hoop with that is kobe.

imagine playing ball with 9 fingers. Gerald Green manages because it's a fringe finger in the ring on his left....but imagine your opposable thumb being dead weight on your hand. Can't grip ****. Dudes gonna attack that hand relentlessly.

Only player I believe could figure out how to hoop with that is kobe.
Kobe's was his pinky right? or left index? don't remember. that man kobe would have played with a broken elbow lol

What are the Wolves gonna do long term? Mission accomplished with making the playoffs for the first time in 14 year but this roster is low-key pretty bad. Wiggins getting the max really puts them in a bad spot and Thibs running all of his players into the ground isn't sustainable.

What are the Wolves gonna do long term? Mission accomplished with making the playoffs for the first time in 14 year but this roster is low-key pretty bad. Wiggins getting the max really puts them in a bad spot and Thibs running all of his players into the ground isn't sustainable.

Miss the playoffs next season and Jimmy Buckets bounces

Kobe's was his pinky right? or left index? don't remember. that man kobe would have played with a broken elbow lol

both. destroyed the right index finger. and torn lig between the ring and pinky on the shooting hand. not to mention torn ligs in the wrist of the shooting hand too. Wore that black strap around the wrist while he was ******* ray allen life up.

first mistake was re-signing wiggins to that insane deal
they'd make the playoffs w/o him with jimmy and KAT

both. destroyed the right index finger. and torn lig between the ring and pinky on the shooting hand. not to mention torn ligs in the wrist of the shooting hand too. Wore that black strap around the wrist while he was ****ing ray allen life up.
Mamba was cut from a diff cloth man :lol:

If it was one thing I wish Bron had it would be a little bit more of that mentality. not 100% but def more than he has now

Melo more important than y’all saying.
No one would be surprised if he dropped 30. He can still win games. Hasn’t had a great game this postseason but hasn’t been terrible. His play would be a bright spot on the wolves.

That is all. Continue on....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom