2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
both. destroyed the right index finger. and torn lig between the ring and pinky on the shooting hand. not to mention torn ligs in the wrist of the shooting hand too. Wore that black strap around the wrist while he was ****ing ray allen life up.
Not my goat

Melo more important than y’all saying.
No one would be surprised if he dropped 30. He can still win games. Hasn’t had a great game this postseason but hasn’t been terrible. His play would be a bright spot on the wolves.

That is all. Continue on....

Melo hasn’t sniffed 30 since blasting Cleveland January 20th

Melo more important than y’all saying.
No one would be surprised if he dropped 30. He can still win games. Hasn’t had a great game this postseason but hasn’t been terrible. His play would be a bright spot on the wolves.

That is all. Continue on....
Melo ain’t dropped 30 since he was a Knick
hell Yea I would be surprised he strictly a jump shooter now with slow feet

first mistake was re-signing wiggins to that insane deal
they'd make the playoffs w/o him with jimmy and KAT
I don't really see why it was necessary that they had to give him that extension when they did. Let him become a RFA and then you can just match whatever someone was willing to offer if you want to hold on to him.

The greatest ever showed up and show the world what's good with the Cavs. They have the young core and the king is the anchor. They are the overwhelming favorites to come out the east.

Someone on the Sixers needs to give a flagrant type foul.

Who can they afford it to be though?

0222DEA9-49E3-4BFD-B097-3B05F816148D.png

The greatest ever showed up and show the world what's good with the Cavs. They have the young core and the king is the anchor. They are the overwhelming favorites to come out the east.
The Cavs are the overwhelming favorite to come out the east? A lot of people thought Boston with Kyrie and the raptors can beat the Cavs. I still think the raps are gonna beat the Cavs. Stop it.

I don't really see why it was necessary that they had to give him that extension when they did. Let him become a RFA and then you can just match whatever someone was willing to offer if you want to hold on to him.

This. That was one of the most bizarre contract negotiations I can remember. The entire basketball intelligentsia thought that Wolves had no choice but to offer Wiggins the max. I was like "who are these teams lining up to give Wiggins $150m?" I would've made him go find that max deal someplace else and if another team made the offer, then match it. If I'm the Pelicans I'm doing the same thing with Boogie if I'm the Pelicans, I'll match before I just fork over a max deal willingly.

Then the Wolves owner had that sit down where he made Wiggins look him in the eye and promise he'd do better, show leadership, etc. How's that going? :lol::lol::lol:

DbH0puUUwAAHDuJ.jpg

Houston making his post catches tough, routing him about 3 steps farther than he would want to catch the ball at, then half the time they are either doubling him off the dribble or like this, doubling him before he even gets the ball :lol:

like I said, some of it is his fault, but a lot of it isn't.

No way this is real. Pringles wouldn't make any adjustments. The Rockets switch everything. >D

Man I would hate to be a wolves fan. Two highly touted #1 picks. Neither one got any type of dog in em. Best player thinks he's better than what he is. Traded the better wing. Coach is a nut job. Every player on the roster takes horrible shots and makes dumb passes. And I do mean every player on the roster. Can't execute for ****. Franchise players move on to win chips elsewhere. Jerseys look like diahrrea. Blistering cold weather year round. Unattractive women. Nothing good to say about that team so I just won't say anything

I wouldn’t. Y’all drool over ******** stats but his plus minus been plus in both playoff games, barely but still plus. If he’s on, he can drop 30 on anybody guarding him from Utah.

Reminds me of a news reporter I saw a few weeks ago interviewing a mother in Mexico right after her house burnt down but she wasn't home.

Told her, her kids died in the fire on live TV and asked her how she felt? :smh:

they heartless bro. They did the same thing after the HTown hurricanes. Went to the shelters and interviewed people asking them how they felt after just losing everything of value that they owe.

Edit.

Here it is.

This. That was one of the most bizarre contract negotiations I can remember. The entire basketball intelligentsia thought that Wolves had no choice but to offer Wiggins the max. I was like "who are these teams lining up to give Wiggins $150m?" I would've made him go find that max deal someplace else and if another team made the offer, then match it. If I'm the Pelicans I'm doing the same thing with Boogie if I'm the Pelicans, I'll match before I just fork over a max deal willingly.

Then the Wolves owner had that sit down where he made Wiggins look him in the eye and promise he'd do better, show leadership, etc. How's that going? :lol::lol::lol:

Boogie is an UFA. No opportunity to match.

They was picking on Melo down the stretch last night :lol:. He’s BBQ chicken once they get a switch.

Billy Donovan doesn’t have the balls to pull Melo in the 4th because of the name recognition....but he really shouldn’t be in defensive lineups at the end of games.

Russ leaving Pretty Ricky wide open on 3s was dumb too. Rubio is a terrible shooter from everywhere on the floor....but he’s an average 3pt shooter and ft shooter. OKC going to have to rely on hero ball from Russ or PG and offensive rebounds to win.

Jazz in 6 like I said earlier.

I wouldn’t. Y’all drool over bull**** stats but his plus minus been plus in both playoff games, barely but still plus. If he’s on, he can drop 30 on anybody guarding him from Utah.

Jazz have been the best defensive team in the league since Gobert came back. Melo literally hasn't dropped 30 points in 3 months, what you smoking this morning indica or sativa?

Man I would hate to be a Lakers fan. 3 straight highly touted #2 picks. None of them got any type of dog in em. Best player doesn’t shoot 3’s. Traded the better guard. Coach is a nut job. Every player on the roster takes horrible shots and makes dumb passes. And I do mean every player on the roster. Can't execute for ****. No Franchise players. Jerseys been the same forever.

Fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom