2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmfao look at this defense
22f768f6bfe53ff47f1b5bb80ace5cfa.jpg

He'd never get away with that in today's game. Would've fouled out before tip off

me quoting you suddenly gets rid of the fact that you didnt stick to the point lol. beyond that, i quoted you saying "what? his team from the first half of this year was fresh off a finals run. were not clicking anymore... so he swapped out half his team. now theyre the worst? theyre not even the weakest team hes played with THIS YEAR" the team he started this year with, is weaker than the team he is currently playing with. im guessing you didnt catch it.
Look man. I never said this was his worst team. I specifically said in another post that it wasn’t in response to someone else. For some reason, you decided to quote my post saying that it was his worst since 2010 and decided to bring up some trash argument. I don’t know what to tell you. The team he has around him now is better than the team he had pre-deadline. Also said that in another post. I’m guessing you didn’t catch it.

Lmao that video of the "physical defenese" in the 90s jordan faced :lol:

as more time passes it seems that the tall fable and myth of jordan just gets more and more glorified

i'm sure some of that physicality is true but i'm also sure its inflated lol

For the life of me I can't understand why people can't grasp that you can think that LeBron does not have the greatest team surrounding him but also be sarcastic about him needing help. It's very simple. Just look at this season. In November, best team he's ever had. In January, how can he win with this team? In February, the Cavs are coming out of the East EASY. LeBron himself: we got a f'in squad. In April, he needs more help. Literally the only thing people are being sarcastic and making fun of is the fans/media. Not him. It's always been this way and y'all like to act like it's personal when it truly is not. I can think he needs more consistent play from his team (he does) and also clown you for not being able to see this coming in the first place. Especially considering this is largely due to himself consistently campaigning for more.

For the life of me I can't understand why people can't grasp that you can think that LeBron does not have the greatest team surrounding him but also be sarcastic about him needing help. It's very simple. Just look at this season. In November, best team he's ever had. In January, how can he win with this team? In February, the Cavs are coming out of the East EASY. LeBron himself: we got a f'in squad. In April, he needs more help. Literally the only thing people are being sarcastic and making fun of is the fans/media. Not him. It's always been this way and y'all like to act like it's personal when it truly is not. I can think he needs more consistent play from his team (he does) and also clown you for not being able to see this coming in the first place. Especially considering this is largely due to himself consistently campaigning for more.

This should be engraved in a stone tablet word to Moses

So has Whiteside progressed into the player many people thought he'd become when he got back in the league?

I thought it would be dame time these playoffs thought he would grab that respect he wasn’t getting :lol: I was wrong

Towns against the Rockets earlier this season.

T-wolves should give him more post-ups against Capela instead of posting up after the switch.

The Rockets didn’t double him as hard when Capela guarded him.

Teague is doing him no favors with those lazy post entry passes. Maybe they should run PNR with Jimmy and let him throw the entry pass after the switch?

When a guard does switch on him, he should be punishing them on the offensive glass like how he did in this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom