2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Life is funny as hell, man. Hassan Whiteside went from hooping at the Y and playing 2K on the reg, to getting a real life NBA max and saying he cares about his 2K rating, only to end up likely being back at the Y in a few short years having to create a player and use MyPlayer mode to get his rating up, let alone play as himself in the game. Full circle.
Lol

says the guy who prob didn’t even play varsity HS basketball.

I actually did play but the fact of the matter is, before Hassan got signed he was hooping at the same place as me and shortly he’ll be back hooping at the same place as me.

Hell @bballkid11 gonna he close to the league than him soon. FOH.

Spoiled ground beef

I'm trying to figure out what was going on here, them peasys looked normal

maxresdefault.jpg

Normally I'd clown for celebrating a 1st round victory but they've earned the exception.

as much as i like simmons and embiid, i just can't root for the 76ers after they were blatantly tanking all those seasons to procure top 5 picks year after year. sorry buc em

So Kawhi is going to be eligible to be traded after this next quarter ends

as much as i like simmons and embiid, i just can't root for the 76ers after they were blatantly tanking all those seasons to procure top 5 picks year after year. sorry buc em

Oh whale....it worked

The rest of the team was built smartly with the right vets. And it was really just 2014-17 that the team was designed to tank basically. People stay acting like The Process started 10 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom