2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Screenshot_20180424-213609_Chrome.jpg

Smh @ OKC

My girl said she saw him on her Lunch break. I said "take him back to the Hotel and rob his ***"

Bruh - you were willing to put your girl in a situation to give it up to the ROY knowing he would shrug off whatever it was she stole, buy new **** and still send your team home in 5?

You don’t love that woman.

Oh whale....it worked

The rest of the team was built smartly with the right vets. And it was really just 2014-17 that the team was designed to tank basically. People stay acting like The Process started 10 years ago.

It's definitely working. Ya'll bricked on some picks, hit big on others. Poppin bottles after the 1st rd is sad though. :lol:

It's definitely working. Ya'll bricked on some picks, hit big on others. Poppin bottles after the 1st rd is sad though. :lol:

This is extreme. It’s not like they are hanging a banner for conference championships a la Clippers. You got a team of young ******, and quite honestly a franchise, that have been ****ted on for years and a laughing stock that shocked the NBA by grabbing the 3-seed that just won their first series for the city since 2012 and second since 2003. Plus Meek got freed and the city has been on fire all year.

If you’re telling me that as a young man you’d be in that locker room like Derrick Rose if you went through the misery, embarrassment and disappointment of the process then wouldn’t pop a little something before getting back to work and focusing on the next series the following the day, you are bold face liar or a curmudgeon.

We won 10 games two years ago

We can do what the **** we want

:lol: Swear you the fat white dude that goes to games with his stomach painted.

This is extreme. It’s not like they are hanging a banner for conference championships a la Clippers. You got a team of young *****s, and quite honestly a franchise, that have been ****ted on for years and a laughing stock that shocked the NBA by grabbing the 3-seed that just won their first series for the city since 2012 and second since 2003. Plus Meek got freed and the city has been on fire all year.

If you’re telling me that as a young man you’d be in that locker room like Derrick Rose if you went through the misery, embarrassment and disappointment of the process then wouldn’t pop a little something before getting back to work and focusing on the next series the following the day, you are bold face liar or a curmudgeon.

Nah poppin bottles is extreme. :lol:

It's only the 1st rd, just my opinion. I think it's too much when football players dump gatorade on coaches for any lil win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom