2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing that was sort of shocking about the 2nd quarter last night is that OKC has had a really good defense all season, and Utah isn’t a top offensive team. It’s crazy how it happened all of a sudden but they always had the ability to shut the Jazz down. That combined with Rudy Gobert being in foul trouble made a perfect environment for the comeback.
You can't be letting UTAH put up 115+
Or you will probably lose.

I like the subtle attempt to change "been to the finals" into the metric determining greatness :lol:

I honestly think Bron has “his guys” go out there with talking points every year.

People seriously forget how much of an overwhelming favorite Bron’s team have been for the last 8 years. This is the first year since 2010 that he’s not the favorite....and people are acting like he’s the only player in history to ever have such a burden. It’s sick.

Sorry afiend hate to say dis cuz eye wuz wrong 2...OKC goin home in 6...westbrook gon go off one mo game fa da fans..but utah D n d mitch ballin like a young melo too much dawg
LMAO:rofl:
Bruh that is not what your post said lastnight, is it?.
Could have swore You said sorry and that you still liked me either way and invited me to make Pels and FWord GSW Flags in support of NOP:rofl:

I honestly think Bron has “his guys” go out there with talking points every year.

People seriously forget how much of an overwhelming favorite Bron’s team have been for the last 8 years. This is the first year since 2010 that he’s not the favorite....and people are acting like he’s the only player in history to ever have such a burden. It’s sick.
True. The best player in the league is most likely gonna be the favorite.

You can't be letting UTAH put up 115+
Or you will probably lose.
I couldn't understand why they just stopped playing defense in the 2nd quarter there. Wide open shots for Crowder.

But the blueprint for OKC to beat Utah is definitely locking them down on D and making it a grindfest. And they can do it.

I picked Utah in 7 and I'm sticking with that though.

Why do you think Bron is held in such high esteem. He don't even have to win. Just get there in a conference that's clearly been dog **** for the better part of a decade.
to LeBron fans 2 to 3 finals losses is about equal to a finals win. Averaging a triple double in the finals is also about half a finals win.
So technically he has like 5 to 6 rings if we being honest.

True. The best player in the league is most likely gonna be the favorite.

Which he has been for the past 7 years or so. He’s also had BY FAR the best talent in his conference.

Right now...he’s painted as an underdog going up against Victor Oladipo and his Kerry men of stars.

Think about that for a second.

Also we all know one of the biggest swings in that game was Donovan finally sitting Melo for Grant. If he has any guts at all he is sticking with that if he wants to win.

to LeBron fans 2 to 3 finals losses is about equal to a finals win. Averaging a triple double in the finals is also about half a finals win.

Him and his team have mastered the art of messaging and controlling the narrative. Everything down to #15thseason #Justdoingmypart #Striveforgreatness #Checkmy$tats is messaging. And it’s working...beautifully :lol:.

I work in marketing and Bron and his team are marketing 101.

I couldn't understand why they just stopped playing defense in the 2nd quarter there. Wide open shots for Crowder.

But the blueprint for OKC to beat Utah is definitely locking them down on D and making it a grindfest. And they can do it.

I picked Utah in 7 and I'm sticking with that though.
OKC has been scared of the paint, because it's hard in those Streets with Gobert in them but they don't shoot well enough outside to avoid the paint.
They don't move the ball well enough to create easy shots.

Their points will come in transition, the occasional 3 or the High PNR w/ Adams/Russ.
They went all the way away from the PNR, and they can't do that......when they got back to it lastnight it got GObert in trouble and once he was gone it was an Easy bucket like it is most nights.
Adams being dead is what killed OKC this series.
He's goinng to have to take his shot getting blocked a few times on the chin, and just go right at Gobert, period.

Church and tabernacle. He's already caught MJ. If he gets there with THIS Cavs squad that has to be worth 2 more. He's carrying bums 2007 style.

OKC has been scared of the paint, because it's hard in those Streets with Gobert in them but they don't shoot well enough outside to avoid the paint.
They don't move the ball well enough to create easy shots.

Their points will come in transition, the occasional 3 or the High PNR w/ Adams/Russ.
They went all the way away from the PNR, and they can't do that......when they got back to it lastnight it got GObert in trouble and once he was gone it was an Easy bucket like it is most nights.
Adams being dead is what killed OKC this series.
He's goinng to have to take his shot getting blocked a few times on the chin, and just go right at Gobert, period.
I would argue it was Gobert getting in foul trouble that allowed the PnR to be successful last night rather than the other way around though. Some of his fouls were on pretty random plays.

And Abrines needs to be out there with the 2nd unit, that threat must be on the floor.

Gohan....hidden talent. I be so damn scared when he’s on the floor :lol:. The 3 X factors that I know would swing series are Korver, Abrines and Grant for Melo.

Him and his team have mastered the art of messaging and controlling the narrative. Everything down to #15thseason #Justdoingmypart #Striveforgreatness #Checkmy$tats is messaging. And it’s working...beautifully :lol:.

I work in marketing and Bron and his team are marketing 101.

Marketing campaigns are why we claim MJ as goat. It's a a part of every sport and what separates superstars from great players.

I work in marketing too

btw...Lebron's teams have usually been the underdog in the finals. That's Vegas, not marketing.

A34EA041-EAD4-4212-9073-AFF109337FE8.png
Don’t know how I feel about this

:sick:
oh no she dint'

I don’t think anyone is saying the Cavs are the underdogs in this series but it’s pretty alarming that Bron is doing what he’s doing and they are in a dogfight every game :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom