2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem was Carmelo he didn’t do anything to help at all he’s a joke if he had played decent they would have won

he needs to reconsider the rest of his career to be honest

maybe give up his spot in the NBA to someone young and hungry

Russ funny. He quiet and co-sign all that cupcake **** when fans in OKLAHOMA CITY were going at KD, KD’s mom, family etc etc....but get all angry and high and mighty when the same demographic of fans go at him :lol:.

This ***** the worst. He not wrong about the fans....but I swear, he only do **** when it’s convenient.

I would hate to be a thunder fan. There’s no going up. They’ll be stuck battling for 8 seeds for the next 5 seasons with Westbrook plying hero ball

At least Melo's contract is good for just one more year. After that, they should rebuild with Westbrook and Adams. Maybe even get a better suited coach. I can't think of anyone other than Larry Brown for obvious reasons lol

Carmelo played like I’ve seen current Joe Johnson play. Except, I’ve watched Joe Johnson actually contribute on defense.

Those early in the possession airball 3’s by Russ in the 4th :lol: :pimp:

This :lol: :lol: the game wasn’t lost on 1 Paul George non-call. OKC took awful shots the last 6 minutes of the game, but still had a good chance to extend the series with 3s from Grant, Felton, and Russ. Paul George deserves major blame though. He was already checked out to LA and wanted nothing to do with a game 7. He heaved a hapless 40 footer, then was purposely indecisive on whether to go for a 2 or a 3 at that point, and OKC STILL had chances with all those offensive rebounds :lol:

Last edited:
I didn’t see a tick of hoops last night due to relationship and work issues but I just woke up an opened the ESPN app to see a Cavs blowout and Wall Street/Rustle getting closed out.

8ADA5C19-2010-4AEA-A23B-73BEA36495AA.gif

God is good fellas.

I didn’t see a tick of hoops last night due to relationship and work issues but I just woke up an opened the ESPN app to see a Cavs blowout and Wall Street/Rustle getting closed out.

8ADA5C19-2010-4AEA-A23B-73BEA36495AA.gif

God is good fellas.

I was glad Russ and Bron lost but forgot about Wall. Even better :nthat:

No way Cavs lose Game 7.
Pacers role players gon play like trash on the road. And LeBron. **** LeBron, but he's not losing that game.
The Pacers will definitely have an opportunity to win that game. I just highly doubt they take it.

Pacers will get Lebron in foul trouble before the 2nd half. Once that happens they will run off with the league and win game 7. #Facts
Bucks about to get the win tonight and advance #Facts
Pelicans will win game 1 tonight against the Warriors #Facts

Russ funny. He quiet and co-sign all that cupcake **** when fans in OKLAHOMA CITY were going at KD, KD’s mom, family etc etc....but get all angry and high and mighty when the same demographic of fans go at him :lol:.

This ***** the worst. He not wrong about the fans....but I swear, he only do **** when it’s convenient.

Big Facts. Bro is still hurt that KD left, he acting like a female trying to prove to her ex that he messed up by leaving her.

just need the cavs to lose. and all will be right in the world. we will have achieved basketball balance... word to thanos

Just waking up and reading more of these takes. My prayer is to be able to do as much stupid ish as Russell does consistently but also be praised for it because I have to. There's 0 reason to have a team built for the playoffs yet shoot 40 times in consecutive games. None.

Russ shooting problem wasn't the amount of shots last night. It was quality/timing. PG was shook af he didn't want to shoot. And I'm far from a Russ apologist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom