2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually like the idea of Melo going to Miami. He’s a huge expiring with no NTC on his contract anymore.

Screenshot_20180428-071318.png

Melo rarely does his job on the court plus he’s a sucka who’s wife cheats on him with d-list rappers >D

Russ funny. He quiet and co-sign all that cupcake **** when fans in OKLAHOMA CITY were going at KD, KD’s mom, family etc etc....but get all angry and high and mighty when the same demographic of fans go at him :lol:.

This ***** the worst. He not wrong about the fans....but I swear, he only do **** when it’s convenient.

Why WOULDN'T he cosign KD being called soft? :lol: He ran to the team that just beat them.

If y’all so disgusted with Westbrook’s play then how come y’all ain’t in the league and playing the game yourself and do something about it?

Appreciate greatness.

Beastbrook top 3 PG of all time.

Last night was the personification of Russell Westbrook, Makes Amazing plays & can start killing at any time, Then Follows it up With some ridiculous attempts. You live or die with a player like that.

Now on to the actual Game...
- I was wrong about Donovan Mitchell he really deserves the hype. Homie stepped up every time he was needed this series as a rookie.MyROTY
- I till want PG on the Lakers but he's no Killer & performances like lastnight showcase it, There's No way ya'll gonna tell me That "Russ ain't get him involved" when i saw him give PG the ball On SEVERAL possessions during the 4th for him to fumble it around, not attack & throw it back to Russ. ESPECIALLY when we just saw Russ with the same aggression the game before & PG Was able to Get off for 35+ because he was actually engaged & attacking.
- Man Melo... :frown: that's my Dude but homie is completely washed. I never expected him to be some overly efficient dude. I expected him to get to the playoffs and have Spurts where he could carry the Offense for 5-6 minutes. I was completely Wrong he's done.

Now on to the actual Game...
There's No way ya'll gonna tell me That "Russ ain't get him involved" when i saw him give PG the ball On SEVERAL possessions during the 4th for him to fumble it around, not attack & throw it back to Russ. ESPECIALLY when we just saw Russ with the same aggression the game before & PG Was able to Get off for 35+ because he was actually engaged & attacking.

yall really underestimate the value of getting teammates involved early when you run the offense. if you're a PG, its smarter to get your team going first, THEN you get going. Russ is a me-first player. much like lebron. They depend on you to play 2nd fiddle to them whereas they look to score, and if they cant... then they dump the ball to you with a couple seconds left and you better be able to score in those seconds. If they try that a few times and it doesnt work, they ice you out of the game for the most part. Playing like that doesnt allow your teammates to get in rhythm.

If Russ had it his way, he would iso every play and have 3pt shooters standing all around the 3pt line waiting. you cant win that way. I HATED seeing how people talked about adams and kanter like they were scrubs cuz of westbrook last year. ANY decent pg would feed kanter and adams and EAT down low. PG been playing out of his mind all season. why would you not have him get hot in every game this series?

Also since i Know it will be continued Russ slander & his lack of ability to "get players involved" Could i PLEASE get an answer as to why the Cavs Second option in Kevin Love is averaging 11/10/1 on 32/37/85 shooting & only 12 attempts per game.

Because we are all well aware that Russ plays hero ball, But Lebron is a "facilitator" he "makes the game easy for others" guys "love playing with him"..... And somehow someway The second option on the team is getting 12 shots. If it Falls on a much more selfish player like russ to get teammates going.... Shouldn't this responsibility Fall on a GOAT "facilitator & Teammate" to get his guys going.... Or in this case it's Just K. Love being trash :lol::lol:

Wouldn't have anything to do with Him Standing in the corner waiting for ashot as Lebron Scowls at Lance Stephenson & Sabonis all game

I wouldn't be mad if it were CoROYs
simmons fits into his system. the jazz system depends on mitchell.

if simmons doesnt play well for the 76ers, theyll still win A LOT of games in the east. A LOT. if mitchell doesnt play well, the jazz lose. period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom