2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dirk carried the **** out of that team. That said I see what you mean because there was a (completely, totally unfounded) "choker" label on Dirk. Only difference is Harden's choker label is deserved.

Dirk is my GOAT but he lost to an 8th seed. That’s choking by nearly every NTers standards

Personally I miss the era of big men being more involved with offense, but I like the passing that's more popular now. But you're right it's all subjective.

See I still think big men could be more involved and be a problem in todays league if they do what you just said, be able to pass the ball.

Jokic is a pretty good example. With the way the league is now a big man who can pass the ball really well out of the post it can make an offense so much better. Especially if your guards know when to cut and how to relocate around the perimeter.

Dirk carried the **** out of that team. That said I see what you mean because there was a (completely, totally unfounded) "choker" label on Dirk. Only difference is Harden's choker label is deserved.
Losing to the 8th seed will get you the “choker “label . He deserved that.

Dirk is my GOAT but he lost to an 8th seed. That’s choking by nearly every NTers standards
Well yeah but he had multiple VERY clutch moments and games prior to that series. He's one of the alltime great playoff performers. And the loss to Miami was 100% on the refs.

Facing elimination, with every teammate but the redoubtable Steven Adamsbricking away, Westbrook attempted a jaw-dropping 43 shots. He somehow launched 19 triples. He made seven. Utah coaches and players were happy with almost all of them.

There is something wrong with this. Just how wrong it is, why the Thunder still play this way, and what it means for their uncertain future are matters of debate.

I don’t take anyone that complains about the refs opinion seriously.
lol okay. I can't take any NBA fan seriously who doesn't admit the refs were a problem in that series. It's notorious for a reason just like Lakers v. Kings Game 6. But you're right, it's not like the NBA has had refs sentenced to prison for gambling before.

lol okay. I can't take any NBA fan seriously who doesn't admit the refs were a problem in that series. It's notorious for a reason just like Lakers v. Kings Game 6. But you're right, it's not like the NBA has had refs sentenced to prison for gambling before.
Obviously there’s cases where complaints are valid but dudes act like every game is rigged.

You should have seen the first Mavs finals.
people act like this didn't happen. Idiots. Sorry the nba don't get the benefit of the doubt on anything sketchy.

images (2).jpeg

Obviously there’s cases where complaints are valid but dudes act like every game is rigged.
Well I didn't say that. But does the NBA have a refereeing problem? Yes, it does. Stars do receive preferential treatment, and by the way so do small players versus big men. There is a lot of imbalance in the reffing of this sport.

For those of you who play NBA 2K and know who Czar is, I also do his Sim Hangout weekly. Y'all will enjoy the hangouts. Lot's of good times. It's just like barbershop talk.

After watching game one Harden was kinda off on his floaters but he was able to get it off. Something Westbrook needs to add this off season so he can score a little bit better against certain matchups.

After watching game one Harden was kinda off on his floaters but he was able to get it off. Something Westbrook needs to add this off season so he can score a little bit better against certain matchups.

Westbrook is all pull up jimbo or crash/tries to out athlete bigs

Well I didn't say that. But does the NBA have a refereeing problem? Yes, it does. Stars do receive preferential treatment, and by the way so do small players versus big men. There is a lot of imbalance in the reffing of this sport.
Well yeah but that’s every sport as far as superstars getting preferential treatment. Also sometimes referees just make mistakes. I was mainly referring to the clowns that post **** like “The fix is in” every game in here.

Well yeah but that’s every sport as far as superstars getting preferential treatment. Also sometimes referees just make mistakes. I was mainly referring to the clowns that post **** like “The fix is in” every game in here.
Yeah it's true in a lot of sports but the NBA has so many subjective calls like fouls and travels that I think its more pronounced.

But yeah, I see what you are saying.

Dirk went through no less than 4 players who will finish their careers top 3 at their positions all time in that 2011 run. Absurd to compare Beard to that.

Dirk went through no less than 4 players who will finish their careers top 3 at their positions all time in that 2011 run. Absurd to compare Beard to that.
that's one of my favorite if not favorite all time finals run by a non Lakers sqaud . That will be tough for harden to beat , Dont think he can this year.

Going through Kat Jimmy and this Utah squad don't really mean much yet. He would have to have some historic performances against warriors and sixers / cabs.

Even then I see what addict is saying, think you missing his point . It's a redemption year and he can drop the choker label if he balls out and wins with this squad . He isn't necessarily saying his competition has been tougher .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom