2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I always say:

Nba Thread - Barbershop
NFL Thread - Supercuts

Difference is we don't go in there and tell them their thread is trash. This is like the 4th time this has happened in here :lol:

But yet you stay lurking the NFL thread

Stop being a creepy little ****

No, because I am capable of nuance.

Do you really think Brad Stevens' career in 2018 is comparable to Charles Barkley's?
No, and it was never meant as a direct comparison.

Who are your top 5 coaches in the league and why?

Too much homoerotic stuff in the NFL thread

But to be fair the warriors can easily replace Klay with a 3 and long d guy when his contract expires and he wants to go to another team

Most cats in the NFL thread are black and Spanish... and Asian.

Lol

White dudes in the minority for sure.

I go in both threads it just seems to me that the type of jokes and topics and whatever are just morseo Bro culture ish. I ain't gonna front like I don't laugh still but there is a difference between both threads.

If I go in the NFL thread, I'm gonna learn about a new IPA. In the NBA thread, I'm gonna learn about a new artist that's on the brink of the mainstream. Just a different focus of topics. Best I can explain it honestly :lol: and it doesn't mean you can't do both.

No, and it was never meant as a direct comparison.

Who are your top 5 coaches in the league and why?
1. Greg Popovich
(no order)
Steve Kerr (People who say he is a bad coach are idiots. Great coach, great system, great player management)
Mike D'antoni (Hasn't won when it counts but revolutionized the offensive game.)
Erik Spoelstra (Proven great coach with both talented and untalented teams. Can maximize both top level and sub-par talent)
Rick Carlisle (Not on his best run and might be a little dated but has a long career of high level play).
Quinn Snyder/Brad Stevens (Young guys who have done a good job with what they've been given so far. Unproven. Looking forward to seeing them try and take the next step, hope they get the opportunity.)

1. Greg Popovich
(no order)
Steve Kerr (People who say he is a bad coach are idiots. Great coach, great system, great player management)
Mike D'antoni (Hasn't won when it counts but revolutionized the offensive game.)
Erik Spoelstra (Proven great coach with both talented and untalented teams. Can maximize both top level and sub-par talent)
Rick Carlisle (Not on his best run and might be a little dated but has a long career of high level play).
Quinn Snyder/Brad Stevens (Young guys who have done a good job with what they've been given so far. Unproven. Looking forward to seeing them try and take the next step, hope they get the opportunity.)
how is mike d proven but Brad Stevens isn't. Mike ain't really have any accomplishments either by your standards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom