2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So winning a championship is the only way that you'll look at him as being in the upper echelon? Do you also think Robert Horry was better than Barkley?
I didn't say that. Beating a contender in the playoffs would be one step. Being in the mix as a very top team in the playoffs consistently (contending in the finals and ECF). Making the finals. All of those are relevant.

Achievement. Not "overachievement."

For you to compare Brad Stevens to Barkley shows the level of delusion.

NBA THREAD saying the NFL thread is too much??

I’ve seen it all now.
I f with both threads I got to say tho , there isn't anyone I can't stand in the NFL thread. In the nba thread there's a handful of dudes that could go jump off a bridge.

Dirk hate smh .dude was in the playoffs every year with role players . Dude is an all time great.

I posted in the NFL thread a few seasons ago and idk, seems kinda cliquey. Got the occasional “who are you” since I wasn’t a reg

:lol:

e3ceb97de9999154cd7f1e4bf66d65e1.jpg

Guys that have averaged 25/10 in the playoffs for their career:

Dirk
Olajuwon
Shaq
Malone
Kareem
Wilt

He also hasnt played in the playoffs since 2011. Stats tend to be inflated when you miss the playoffs for damn near a decade.

****, Duncan had playoff years where he was averaging 28 and 15. He just happens to not be on the list because he played twice as many playoff games and actually made the playoffs for the latter half of his career.

Capture.JPG

I didn't say that. Beating a contender in the playoffs would be one step. Being in the mix as a very top team in the playoffs consistently (contending in the finals and ECF). Making the finals. All of those are relevant.

Achievement. Not "overachievement."

For you to compare Brad Stevens to Barkley shows the level of delusion.
Are Ty Lue and Steve Kerr your top 2 coaches in the league? I assume they must be, right? Achievement.

He also hasnt played in the playoffs since 2011. Stats tend to be inflated when you miss the playoffs for damn near a decade.

****, Duncan had playoff years where he was averaging 28 and 15. He just happens to not be on the list because he played twice as many playoff games and actually made the playoffs for the latter half of his career.

Capture.JPG

The Mavs were a playoff team in 15/16 when he finally jumped off a cliff at 37.

He was 21/10 at 36 years old. 145 playoff games just like Olajuwon

Are Ty Lue and Steve Kerr your top 2 coaches in the league? I assume they must be, right? Achievement.
No, because I am capable of nuance.

Do you really think Brad Stevens' career in 2018 is comparable to Charles Barkley's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom