Shawn Marion
Joe Johnson
Grant Hill
Shaq
Diaw
Barbosa
Quentin Richardson

Color me uninpressed.
ooookay but I was replying to someone who literally said that Brad Stevens was about to equal Dantoni's acheivements in 1/3rd the time. Which is literally untrue. So as long as you can admit that is factually wrong, I don't care if you are impressed because that's not the point I was making.

No, but I never said that. Back to the "overachieving" argument because you literally have no other argument to make. Because Brad Stevens' hasn't proven anything except that he can win easy playoff series with a bunch of good role players.
And D'Antoni has proven that he can't get any further than Stevens has with a team full of all-stars and the MVP.

If we're using the "whoever has been the farthest is the best coach" logic then I guess that Mike Brown is better than Brad Stephens and Mike D'antoni. He coached the Warriors to the Finals last years and he was undefeated as the HC during the playoffs.

And D'Antoni has proven that he can't get any further than Stevens has with a team full of all-stars and the MVP.
Yep, because he's been in the league as an HC for 15 years. So you're comparing your rosy-eyed dreams of what you imagine Stevens might do to the actual 15 year career of someone who was once the hot new kid on the block just like Stevens was.

If we're using the "whoever has been the farthest is the best coach" logic then I guess that Mike Brown is better than Brad Stephens and Mike D'antoni. He coached the Warriors to the Finals last years and he was undefeated as the HC during the playoffs.
Except I never said that, but you might have trouble engaging with my argument if you actually read it.

Teams never get equal value when trading stars but Porzingis & a top 10 pick isn't enough???

Has Mike D'Antoni done the least with the most as a head coach?

Dude has coached the following players:

Nash
Amare
Shawn Marion
Joe Johnson
Grant Hill
Shaq
Zach Randolph
Carmelo
Tyson Chandler
Kobe
Pau Gasol
Dwight Howard
Chris Paul
James Harden
Metta

When did I say that?

"least with the most" is a ******ed argument and those words would never come out of my mouth.

I certainly not saying you did sir. When I started looking at his teams, I was like holy ****, this dude has probably coached some of the best players in the NBA over the past decade. Nothing to do with your argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom