2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
B8AF9987-D888-4C24-9559-1A8B85C3454E.jpeg
LETS GO CAVS

I certainly not saying you did sir. When I started looking at his teams, I was like holy ****, this dude has probably coached some of the best players in the NBA over the past decade. Nothing to do with your argument.
In that separate discussion of Dantoni, he's also elevated a LOT of players though. He has brought the best out of a lot of guys.

If guys look too good under you people stop giving you credit :lol:

That's why the best position for a coach to be in is to have your players fit good in your system but not good enough to actually have a chance of winning anything, according to some people..

get Leonard traded to a larger market such as Los Angeles (Leonard's hometown)

These dudes gotta stop conflating places like riverside and Palmdale with Los Angeles. I will no longer stand for it. We don't claim that ****. Why you think these dudes act the way they do :lol:. Might as well be a whole different country

What do the Knicks have to offer?

They can take kawhi's music career to the next level

I dont have problems with players picking teams in free agency but FOH here with picking the team you want to be traded to. If im the franchise I wouldn’t give in to where you want.

I dont have problems with players picking teams in free agency but FOH here with picking the team you want to be traded to. If im the franchise I wouldn’t give in to where you want.

But in most cases it's the franchise's foolishness that leads to trade requests

Think the raptors finally break through. Cleveland going 7 with Indy while Vic wasn’t playing well in most games got me thinking Bron’s streak of finals appearances is over.

how was that the best individual run in recent memory when he only led his team in 1 statistical category and did not defend any of the star players on the other team?

Dirk is a legend but he was not that damn dominant. Even amongst all time greats somebody's gotta be the weak link. Still >> duncan tho

But in most cases it's the franchise's foolishness that leads to trade requests
Yea but from this case it seems like Kawhi is wylin.

For all i care im sending his *** to Phoenix for a top pick tj warren and another asset ot pick

Think the raptors finally break through. Cleveland going 7 with Indy while Vic wasn’t playing well in most games got me thinking Bron’s streak of finals appearances is over.

Outside of Lowry and Derozan who on the Raptors is giving you 20? Van Vleet? I fully expect for the Cavs bench to be the X factor this series. Long (pause) players like Jeff Green, Toronto has no answer for.

Spurs really limited themselves with some of the Knicks esque contracts they've been giving out. Kawhi can't win with them cats. Plus we still don't know his side of the story, all the leaks have been from the Spurs camp

That’s what’s hilarious to me. All that’s being said is “oh the Cavs are in the Raptors heads” and despite the fact of the entire team being total **** the entire season other than Lebron, the confidence is so high and arrogance just because of the PAST. You don’t have Kyrie. He was the ex factor in all of that past dominance. It doesn’t even make sense to argue with ignorance and clear fanboys. Lebron is a GOAT. That team is trash. You can tell yourselves all you want that “Indiana is tougher” blah blah blah, but we’ll see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom