2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Outside of Lowry and Derozan who on the Raptors is giving you 20? Van Vleet? I fully expect for the Cavs bench to be the X factor this series. Long (pause) players like Jeff Green, Toronto has no answer for.

Jonas Valunciunus, Serge Ibaka and Delon Wright can all give you 15-20 a game. You clearly never watch the Raptors.

Van Vleet can give you 15, Poetl can give you 10-15 and so can Siakham. That’s why I was saying before, those who only mention Derozan and Lowry are just ignorant clowns.

We don’t “need” Derozan or Lowry to score over 25 points. The way they’ve won all season is by team basketball and spreading the wealth and numbers. The difference with the Cavs is if Lebron isn’t getting 35+ points a night, they’re ******.

X factor shot 37% last year against the baby dinosaurs
Screenshot_20180429-150014.jpg

Jonas Valunciunus, Serge Ibaka and Delon Wright can all give you 15-20 a game. You clearly never watch the Raptors.

Van Vleet can give you 15, Poetl can give you 10-15 and so can Siakham. That’s why I was saying before, those who only mention Derozan and Lowry are just ignorant clowns.

Just like Jordan Clarkson, Kyle Korver and Jeff Green COULD give you 20 a game. We’re talking about consistently.

Bro just admit you don’t watch any of the games. Those guys have been consistent all year long. Those Cavs have not. The bench has been so consistent that Derozan and Lowry sat a **** load of 4th quarters just because they were blow outs. Lebron has played some of the heaviest minutes he’s ever had to in his 15th year.

So disappointed with Jordan Clarkson mane dude hella selfish and never improved. Went from being compared to Tmac or him having tmac potential to people hoping he can at least matchup with an undrafted 5’10 player.

Bro just admit you don’t watch any of the games. Those guys have been consistent all year long. Those Cavs have not. The bench has been so consistent that Derozan and Lowry sat a **** load of 4th quarters just because they were blow outs. Lebron has played some of the heaviest minutes he’s ever had to in his 15th year.

If they are consistently scoring 15-20 per game, why didn't they average that much?

These dudes gotta stop conflating places like riverside and Palmdale with Los Angeles. I will no longer stand for it. We don't claim that ****. Why you think these dudes act the way they do :lol:. Might as well be a whole different country

They can take kawhi's music career to the next level
What if hypothetically La Mirada’s finest wants to play for the Lakers would you consider that wanting to play for his hometown team?

I’d love to have Jeff Green on my team and just be pleasantly surprised when he plays well instead of being disappointed when he doesnt. He’s a solid 9th man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom