2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What if hypothetically La Mirada’s finest wants to play for the Lakers would you consider that wanting to play for his hometown team?
why not. And what's this Palmdale ish .it's la county iirc. Riverside ain't , that ish the ie.
I'm from South El monte /sgv and claim la.

He averaged 10 ppg in the finals in the 4th quarter alone

He was amazing scoring the ball. That 48 points on just 15 shots game against OKC is still one of the greatest I’ve seen, but there were several other vital aspects of the game that he had absolutely no impact on, particularly defense.

Dirk was great, but that run was the ultimate team accomplishment there. Which is not meant to be a slight at all.

what were tristan thompsons stats in the first quarter? it seemed like he was huge in the first quarter but vanished after wards

He was amazing scoring the ball. That 48 points on just 15 shots game against OKC is still one of the greatest I’ve seen, but there were several other vital aspects of the game that he had absolutely no impact on, particularly defense.

Dirk was great, but that run was the ultimate team accomplishment there. Which is not meant to be a slight at all.
Of all the runs, how was THAT run the ultimate team accomplishment? I mean obviously you have to play great as a team to win any championship, but that was easily the biggest gap between best and second best player this millenium.

Lol ex factor is is just an umbrella term to also mean the second most important player to the team. If you have any doubt that Kyrie was the second most important player other than Lebron then you are delusional...

Jonas Valunciunus, Serge Ibaka and Delon Wright can all give you 15-20 a game. You clearly never watch the Raptors.

Van Vleet can give you 15, Poetl can give you 10-15 and so can Siakham. That’s why I was saying before, those who only mention Derozan and Lowry are just ignorant clowns.

We don’t “need” Derozan or Lowry to score over 25 points. The way they’ve won all season is by team basketball and spreading the wealth and numbers. The difference with the Cavs is if Lebron isn’t getting 35+ points a night, they’re ****ed.

You gotta relax :lol:

Of all the runs, how was THAT run the ultimate team accomplishment? I mean obviously you have to play great as a team to win any championship, but that was easily the biggest gap between best and second best player this millenium.

Just going off the Lakers series that was ultimate team ball. Their shooters were unconscious, Kidd was strapping up..jj boricua and peja stojakovic ******* killed us :smh:. Jet Terry had some huge games during that run

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom