2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you wanna fall through, get Top on the phone
he don't pick up, then it ain't bool
let you know it ain't good to stop

Just going off the Lakers series that was ultimate team ball. Their shooters were unconscious, Kidd was strapping up..jj boricua and peja stojakovic ****ing killed us :smh:. Jet Terry had some huge games during that run
Yeah for sure it was a team effort, but that's true of every championship season.

Jonas Valunciunus, Serge Ibaka and Delon Wright can all give you 15-20 a game. You clearly never watch the Raptors.

Van Vleet can give you 15, Poetl can give you 10-15 and so can Siakham. That’s why I was saying before, those who only mention Derozan and Lowry are just ignorant clowns.

We don’t “need” Derozan or Lowry to score over 25 points. The way they’ve won all season is by team basketball and spreading the wealth and numbers. The difference with the Cavs is if Lebron isn’t getting 35+ points a night, they’re ****ed.
canadian ryanjumpman? :emoji_thinking:

Just going off the Lakers series that was ultimate team ball. Their shooters were unconscious, Kidd was strapping up..jj boricua and peja stojakovic ****ing killed us :smh:. Jet Terry had some huge games during that run

Also Tyson Chandler was a DPOY caliber guy at the time.

Who said kyrie wasn’t ? :rofl:

Did you even read the last couple pages. I brought up that Kyrie killed the Raptors in every game to add way further insult to injury on top of Lebron, and dude came and posted a graph to show that Kyrie didn’t have the greatest shooting percentage on the team, yet he had the second highest PPG other than Lebron.

Also Tyson Chandler was a DPOY caliber guy at the time.

That whole team was firing on all cylinders. I couldn't believe how they looked then after the finals I read an article about how they all hopped in a cryochamber right before the playoffs. They looked fresh as hell when they ran us off the court

Did you even read the last couple pages. I brought up that Kyrie killed the Raptors in every game to add way further insult to injury on top of Lebron, and dude came and posted a graph to show that Kyrie didn’t have the greatest shooting percentage on the team, yet he had the second highest PPG other than Lebron.
Where was kyrie before Lebron came back to the Cavs and where is kyrie now? Put some respek on my mans name

Cavs in 4
D50E331B-325B-4B80-9AD8-A6B525F7934A.gif

Where was kyrie before Lebron came back to the Cavs and where is kyrie now? Put some respek on my mans name

You really dumb bro. The ENTIRE point of the argument is that Kyrie was the Robin to Batman. Who said Kyrie was the man by himself. The whole point was what Kyrie added to the Cavs and Lebron.

You really dumb bro. The ENTIRE point of the argument is that Kyrie was the Robin to Batman. Who said Kyrie was the man by himself. The whole point was what Kyrie added to the Cavs and Lebron.
I never said he wasn’t the 2nd best option on the Cavs and at times the 1st

Arent the Celtics and the Cavs in the same spot?

If last night was any indicator, the Celtics are in a better spot.
I specifically said Kyrie and yes you’re in a better spot because they won game one now are you gonna have the same tone if it’s the Cavs versus Celtics in the Eastern conference finals ?

I specifically said Kyrie and yes you’re in a better spot because they won game one now are you gonna have the same tone if it’s the Cavs versus Celtics in the Eastern conference finals ?

Yes. I would much rather be in Kyrie's situation right now and going forward than Lebron's.

Reactions: MVP
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom