2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i always thought there was more of an age/maturity difference between the nfl/nba threads..

rashida-jones-the-office-shrug-gif.gif

You’re talking about “impact” as if the defense from Kidd Matrix and Tyson on Kobe, LeBron, Bosh, Russ, & KD was not just as impactful as any bucket Dirk scored.

We saw Hakeem in ‘94 lead his team in points boards assists steals and blocks, focal point defensively while winning a chip. ‘03 Duncan, same thing. THAT is a gap.
I'n talking about the gap between the #1 and #2 players on the team. Yes, the net impact of the other players on the Mavs was impactful. But no individual player had a star level impact.

Duncan and Hakeem both played with other stars.

Nah, your friends are 100% right

Everybody wanna be from LA but nobody wanna live in LA.
Have you seen the amount of cranes and construction in downtown, Little Tokyo and arts District? buildings are going up quicker than salt levels in this thread! They can’t build fast enough

i always thought there was more of an age/maturity difference between the nfl/nba threads..

rashida-jones-the-office-shrug-gif.gif

It’s def a cultural difference between the NBA and NFL threads :lol:.

Put it like this....the NBA thread is much more likely to bump the new NBA Youngboy album than the new Post Malone album that just dropped :lol:.

Or neither since this NT is slowly turning into grumpy old men :lol:.

Outside of Lowry and Derozan who on the Raptors is giving you 20? Van Vleet? I fully expect for the Cavs bench to be the X factor this series. Long (pause) players like Jeff Green, Toronto has no answer for.

Who outside of Bron can you really count on for 20 for the Cavs though, green, hood, or korver? Love may **** around and disappear.

Have you seen the amount of cranes and construction in downtown, Little Tokyo and arts District? buildings are going up quicker than salt levels in this thread! They can’t build fast enough

I think you misunderstood my post lol. Im saying everybody reps LA but they grew up in Santa Clarita, Calabassas, etc

I live in LA :lol:

I've lived in Downtown, Hollywood, and now Sherman Oaks. Still repping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom