2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re talking about the impact of one guy on offense man :lol: your scale isn’t accounting for the 90-100+ possessions where Dallas doesn’t have the ball.... and Kobe/LeBron/KD/etc are coming at them :lol:

Then you’re saying these guys don’t have to bring it every night by guarding those guys :lol: eh
No I’m talking about total value. Dirk’s total value on the court versus the second best player on that Mavs team.

Wade was probably a top 5 player before lebron got there. Lets stop trying to discredit Bron's teammates to prop that douche up.

Just the yea before dudes were saying Wade was better than Bean in 2010. He didn't fall off until 13.

Belli got on/off rating splits like Jabari :sick:

Honestly believe Fultz and TLC would be better plays than TJ and Marco. Shooting is nice but if you can't defend then whats the point. I at least know with Fultz and TLC, they can at least play some defense

a play maker that scores more points than KD...yes
negative . Point still remains . And if you want to go that route curry has had the biggest impact on a teams offense more then anyone in the L since 2015 . Curry and LeBron since 2015 is splitting hairs. Pick which one you want . I'll take curry

E8A76FCA-65C2-4085-B76D-1735A8C37641.png
And those ain't no 44 year old legs.

Pause.

People just have a problem with THIS team being dominant :lol:. All the nuance in the world for the lack of parity that existed from the same few teams in history.....

But a team that hasn’t won in 40 years has a completely unforeseen rise, luck and brief dominance and some dudes act like they can’t watch anymore :lol:

zero problem with the warriors being dominant

just not a fan of what the league has become.. i want to see competition.. i hated those shaq/kobe/lakers teams but they still had to go against couple teams in the west

shhh in 2000, they had to go to 7 with the blazers (coming back from down double digits with only couple mins left) and '02 they had to go 7 with the kings (with questionable calls thrown in)

i enjoyed watched the warriors win their title in '15 cause i wanted bron to lose.. i enjoyed the '16 playoffs because that depth you spoke of was on display from round 1

now, i'll be impressed if any team wins 2 games in a series vs the warriors

Gotta disagree a little bit here. Dirk lowwwwkey had an awful game in the Conference Finals and a couple rough games in the Finals (he struggled mightily in the clincher), but the Mavs won all three of those games anyway. I’m not trying to slander the guy at all because overall in the playoff run he was awesome, and I was glad to see him get his recognition as an elite player and get the monkey off his back from ‘06 and ‘07, but I’m just saying it wasn’t a situation where if he struggled they had no chance. They stepped up big time on both ends on the nights he didn’t have it. Every championship team has to have that, and the Mavs delivered.
Would you agree that the Mavs had the biggest gap between A and B player on a championship team since at least '03?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom