2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Raptors were up by as many as 14, lost game 1 by ONE POINT in OVERTIME and the series is over

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Series far from over, as Playoff Lowry as he was last night he's been playing very well al playoffs

Clarkson and hood have been non factors all playoffs

Lebbys workload self inflicted or not is absurd, fatigue could become an issue

Toronto has hca and a talented deep bench

Val vs TT impacts are intriguing cuz many felt that Cleveland should have drafted Val way back when instead of TT

And I picked the Cavs to win in my bracket, but come on...the cavs are NOWHERE NEAR good enough to proclaim a series win from Game friggin 1

Series far from over, as Playoff Lowry as he was last night he's been playing very well al playoffs

Val vs TT impacts are intriguing cuz many felt that Cleveland should have drafted Val way back when instead of TT

Facts. Just too many question marks to proclaim a series is over after game 1. If the Raptors lose game 2, then they're in dog ****. But it's not like G2 isn't winnable for them.

What the **** does this mean man, seriously :lol: :lol:

This team does the same thing every year. In close games they make terrible decisions and fold. The only way the Raptors are winning this series is if they are up 15+ every game half way through the 4th.

You look at them blowing a 15 point lead as a reason why they have a shot. I look at it as a reason why they dont. When the game slows down they dont have that guy they can throw the ball to to get them easy buckets. Lowry definitely made some high school mistakes. Others did as well. Hell, on an inbound with 5 seconds left they throw the ball to the other side of the court so lowry had to run 70 feet to get a shot off. Its questionable stuff like that that the Raptors have been doing for years.

Maybe they win this series, I dont know. But in a close game I'm taking the cavs every time

Kevin Love having 7 points was the real anamolie.

im more surprised by Valentino getting hot for a stretch down low... and then flipping the switch going completely ice cold missing layup after layup after layup in the 4th AND overtime. dude needs to do contact drills where you get hit on drives for a month straight, so he can man up and dunk with his 7 ft *** when hes under the rim instead of trying to finesse so he doesnt get touched. dude missed literally 4 go-ahead baskets AT THE RIM within the last 10 seconds of the 4th and overtime combined. WTF.

He has that torn ligament in his thumb & he's probably concussed (no @hardens beard)

Which means it’s not an anomaly.

And he is concussed. Trust me.

E45609B3-C1B3-4B61-B439-15CF5CB19960.jpeg

The scheduling these playoffs is the most trash I’ve ever seen. The Cavs-Raptors play at 6PM tomorrow. The Sixers-Celtics have two days of rest in between Game 1 and Game 2 but then only 1 day of rest while traveling from Boston to Philly when they play a 6PM game on a Monday.......

This team does the same thing every year. In close games they make terrible decisions and fold. The only way the Raptors are winning this series is if they are up 15+ every game half way through the 4th.

You look at them blowing a 15 point lead as a reason why they have a shot. I look at it as a reason why they dont. When the game slows down they dont have that guy they can throw the ball to to get them easy buckets. Lowry definitely made some high school mistakes. Others did as well. Hell, on an inbound with 5 seconds left they throw the ball to the other side of the court so lowry had to run 70 feet to get a shot off. Its questionable stuff like that that the Raptors have been doing for years.

Maybe they win this series, I dont know. But in a close game I'm taking the cavs every time
it's like clockwork bro. Dudes really don't believe themselves when they spewing the this year it's different takes . They just say it to try and make a LeBron led team as an underdog , so they can act impressed when the Cavs win and act like the Cavs shouldn't have won.
. It's like that dude yesterday that tried to act like he's a LeBron hater but he's been slurping LeBron for years .

Toronto no longer has HCA...

it's like clockwork bro. Dudes really don't believe themselves when they spewing the this year it's different takes . They just say it to try and make a LeBron led team as an underdog , so they can act impressed when the Cavs win and act like the Cavs shouldn't have won.
. It's like that dude yesterday that tried to act like he's a LeBron hater but he's been slurping LeBron for years .
The Cavs are lower seeded and they're underdogs in Vegas. Who is trying to "make" them an underdog?

I've never believed in the clutch gene or any sports cliche like that but whatever "it" is, the Raptors don't have it. I'm not sure if it's bad coaching or lack of poise but it's something palpable you see in the players and their fans. When the game gets close, their fans don't get loud they get quiet because they're nervous.

It's especially wild, because the Raptors can blow teams out. It's not inability thing, they were up by double digits in the fourth quarter. Literally they stop doing the things that work and revert to iso ball from 3 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom