2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s nothing for the Rockets to have 4+ players in double figures every night. It’s not the same for the Warriors

What? It's the Rockets man :lol:

GS is averaging 71 Ast% and 55 Reb%. Let's not forget, GS has a TS% of 58 and 111.4 Offrtg (Houston ties). All this without Curry for 6 games. Houston has a Defrtg of 105 while GS is at 99. Remember, all this WITHOUT Curry. They have been able to incorporate everyone on the team and still play their brand of basketball without their main engine. While the Rockets were at 100% (Mbah a Moute isn't enough for me to substantiate).

You think they're going to SLOW down after getting Curry back? Against a defensively weak team that also struggle to rebound against a team who's believed to get pushed around inside? Warriors in 6 man :lol:

Last edited:
Honestly seems like Simmons is pulling stuff out of his *** with the George to Philly talk. Thought it would be LA or bust for him. Going to Philly he's basically accepting being the 3rd guy too.
If he wants to win, then Philly is his best option. Going to LA won't improve anything for him imo

Honestly seems like Simmons is pulling stuff out of his *** with the George to Philly talk. Thought it would be LA or bust for him. Going to Philly he's basically accepting being the 3rd guy too.
Going to Philly would actually give him a legit chance at being a contender. Not so much with the Lakers unless they were to get LeBron as well. And he'd make the same money.

He'd be the obvious #2 scorer in Philly behind Embiid.

He would be the 2nd option. Simmons look like the type of dude to take the back seat and get his assist numbers up

Oh NVM 3rd option with kawhi too I guess

Bill says some crazy stuff, but I do think he has some insight as well and obviously knows a ton of insiders.

What? It's the Rockets man :lol:

GS is averaging 71 Ast% and 55 Reb%. Let's not forget, GS has a TS% of 58 and 111.4 Offrtg (Houston ties). All this without Curry for 6 games. Houston has a Defrtg of 105 while GS is at 99. Remember, all this WITHOUT Curry. They have been able to incorporate everyone on the team and still play their brand of basketball without their main engine. While the Rockets were at 100% (Mbah a Moute is enough for me to substantiate).

You think their going to SLOW down after getting Curry back? Against a defensively weak team that also struggle to rebound against a team who's believed to get pushed around inside? Warriors in 6 man :lol:

These stats are against a hobbled Spurs team. Look at head to head meetings with Houston and GS this season. With the last meeting you had a 100% Golden State team that shot better from the field, and a better 3pt percentage and still lost. What more are you getting from GS versus a “defensively weak team” that’s been in the top 10 in defensive efficiency all season? Mbah a Moute is potent in half court schemes and Eric Gordon may be just as valuable on the defensive end as he is on the offensive. When have the Rockets struggled to rebound against the Warriors this season?

Why you so caught up on fouls? Especially concerning harden who's the best in the game at drawing them

Exum did a solid job on him defensively, didn't lock him down or nothin but really got him out of rhythm as much as you can hope for
Why am I caught up on a guy about to foul out after not even playing half the game? :lol:
Fouling a guy almost every other minute you’re on the court, putting the other team in the bonus is “solid” to you?

And we’ve seen Harden out of rhythm in the playoffs. Last night wasn’t close to that.

Will listen today. He mentioned on his last pod that he was going to try to have him on.

It was really good all the way through. I've always been a fan of windy, contrary to people in here, because he's the only person in media that's gonna give you an honest assessment of what's actually going on with LeBron/he remains objective most times. Bron fans should really listen.... He's dropping some classics from the haters.

It was. That scenario to bring Kawhi AND PG to Philly was legit possible. Needs to happen for the culture

Send #10, #25, Dario, Bayless etc for Kawhi
Renounce Holmes, JJ, Marco, Ersan to give PG the max and then sign em all back

If they can get Kawhi and keep Kelle......

Possibly but it seems, based on the convo... That it isn't some crazy theory that he pulled out of thin air

It was really good all the way through. I've always been a fan of windy, contrary to people in here, because he's the only person in media that's gonna give you an honest assessment of what's actually going on with LeBron/he remains objective most times. Bron fans should really listen.... He's dropping some classics from the haters.
I've always liked Windy for those exact reasons. He just happens to look like Humpty Dumpty.

Going to Philly would actually give him a legit chance at being a contender. Not so much with the Lakers unless they were to get LeBron as well. And he'd make the same money.

He'd be the obvious #2 scorer in Philly behind Embiid.
I know that it makes the most sense from a basketball sense. But there's been absolutely no smoke about that all year. Lakers are still hometown and he seems to be clamoring for that.

He might end up as the 2nd scorer in Philly but definitely a 3rd fiddle in terms of touches and role, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom