2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Ben Simmons was a SF he'd be Michael Kidd-Ghilcrist. He'd be a bust.

Also if Nic Batum was a PG he'd avg the same numbers.

dont quote me.

Bye.

Winning chips huh? Is Boston going to disappear? Cause from what I've seen they should hands down be the favorite in the east for the next few years. Which is what's left of PG's prime really. Like 4 seasons.

The turn on PG has begun :lol:

Just wait until he signs with us, he'll automatically be a bum via NT standards.

It started last year when clowns on here started calling him Black Gordon Hayward though.

I don’t want want to call a Mitchell a superstar yet. He’s got everything around him to set him up for success. Great scorer, plays hard but the playmaking isn’t there.

At least not yet.

Understand that. Foundation is there though. I think he needs to tighten up the handle, too open. But the kid has the tools and the mentality to match it. Kinda wanna say he's gonna be the best in the class but I'm still extremely high on Markelle and I think Tatum is real.

Mitchell had absolutely no business getting up for this put-back. Athleticism is through the roof.

******* ridiculous.

Never thought he was that good of a player as people made him out to be. High point of his career was the dunk on bird man and that month of December where he was in the mvp conversation with bron and then fizzled out quick

Didn't he go to 7 games in the conference finals with one of the best teams ever? :lol:

This same **** happened to Oladipo here last year and I told people to chill. Russ makes you half the player you really are.

The turn on PG has begun :lol:

PG is a really good player but I think this is about managing expectations. If he's framed as the savior of any franchise then he's destined to fail. The moment that he was connected with the Lakers his profile league-wide raised considerably and the hate began. No one hated him in Indiana.

His role would be completely different in LA. No more ISOs, no more standing around watching Russ dribble for 20 seconds.

Ball/25th pick
BI/Hart
PG/BI
Randle/Kuzma
Free Agent/Randle

Didn't he go to 7 games in the conference finals with one of the best teams ever? :lol:

This same **** happened to Oladipo here last year and I told people to chill. Russ makes you half the player you really are.

He also got swept by bron while dipo took the Cavs to the brink. Pacers could’ve easily won that series before game 7 but bron went super beast mode

thing is he did the same thing with indiana. He dissapeared for long stretches and him taking long twos because he isn't great at getting to the rim and his handles being below average is a weakness . He's best when he's the 2nd option on a good team. Not first option contender type dude .

thing is he did the same thing with indiana. He dissapeared for long stretches and him taking long twos because he isn't great at getting to the rim is a weakness . He's best when he's the 2nd option on a good team. Not first option contender type dude .

I definitely don't think he's a first option but I mean there's not a lot of legit first options in the league in the first place. Put him in a Brad Stevens system and I'm sure he'd be a totally different player.

Why am I caught up on a guy about to foul out after not even playing half the game? :lol:
Fouling a guy almost every other minute you’re on the court, putting the other team in the bonus is “solid” to you?

And we’ve seen Harden out of rhythm in the playoffs. Last night wasn’t close to that.
Uh, he shot horribly from 3 and didn't get double digit field goals. That's not too shabby, if you don't want to give all of the credit to exum for that that's fine. However exum contested a majority of hardens attempts when they were matched up

Yes exum did a solid job on him. 9-22 and 2-10 from 3 is not in rhythm

If Ben Simmons was a SF he'd be Michael Kidd-Ghilcrist. He'd be a bust.

Also if Nic Batum was a PG he'd avg the same numbers.

dont quote me.

Bye.

Simmons has a mismatch every time down the floor. He's no LeBron.

wtfbama.gif

Obvious troll is obvious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom