2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
20180503_140749.jpg

Folks already saying redshirts goofed by selecting fultz like they knew this was gonna happen and like fultz can't bounce back

He was already looking spry in the minutes he was given

Let's act like guys who show star potential in they first year don't usually turn out better then late bloomers and guys who misremember they own shooting form.

Fultz hasn’t show star potential? We didn’t see a triple double in 25 minutes?
. Let's relax on calling him a 20 ppg for his career scorer. B Jennings also dropped 50 in a game his first year. Guess he showed star potential as well. Let's chill till he remembers his shooting form he once had.
You might be right but i wouldn't bet on it that he turns out to be a top 3 player from this draft. If you think that's a scorching hot take then .......

. Let's relax on calling him a 20 ppg for his career scorer. B Jennings also dropped 50 in a game his first year. Guess he showed star potential as well. Let's chill till he remember his shooting form he once had.
You might be right but i wouldn't bet on it

I understand you’re a professional hater but Fultz has it: athleticism, craftiness, playmaking. He’s going to be fine.

1500 reps from me if you find where I call him a star.

He’s a 20 ppg when healthy. Everyone can’t be a superstar or even an all star. Everyone who isn’t ain’t a bum. Crack a smile man.
touche' .
I just don't think saying fultz won't be the best player of this draft is a reach/hot take.

Not sure why people surprise. The GOAT, King James, was a favorite to come out the east before the season started and he got better after the trade, so why people shocked he the Cavs won? They are favorites to win it all after the trade ...

They don't have any excuses this year. Everyone healthy, bunch of young bucks, and the greatest ever.

Not sure why people surprise. The GOAT, King James, was a favorite to come out the east before the season started and he got better after the trade, so why people shocked he the Cavs won? They are favorites to win it all after the trade ...

They don't have any excuses this year. Everyone healthy, bunch of young bucks, and the greatest ever.
agendas. Diminish his team and overrate his competition.

To be honest tho I still Boston would take them with a healthy Kyrie. I bet money on Boston before the season. After the trade midseason I had Cavs as favorties in the east

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom