2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibly but it seems, based on the convo... That it isn't some crazy theory that he pulled out of thin
I think that it's the exact opposite. :lol: He's pushing the LeBron to Philly and trying to say that he wouldn't do it. The Kawhi and PG seems to be more of his crazy theories. Both are definitely plausible, but none have traction elsewhere.

receipts-800x641.jpeg

I know that it makes the most sense from a basketball sense. But there's been absolutely no smoke about that all year. Lakers are still hometown and he seems to be clamoring for that.

He might end up as the 2nd scorer in Philly but definitely a 3rd fiddle in terms of touches and role, no?
My guess would be that nobody (@buc em notwithstanding) thought the Sixers would be THIS good this quick. PG is a perfect fit for them and should easily get up 18 shots or so a night. Ben will be running the offense, but I really don't think he cares about getting his own buckets.

He's a blowhard who just has a cult following.

Lowball one of the worst sports media people out there. Everything is some ridiculous metaphor with him. Remember when he said everybody in Chicago desrved to be fired for trading Butler and drafting Markkanen? Said they should have taken Malik Monk. He said Markkanen wouldn't play 3 minutes in a Finals series...

He also said this about Woj's KD to GSW rumors:

"The most ludicrous story I've ever read"
"Most idiotic think I've ever heard"
"the Warriors aren't thinking about Durant"
"Fundamentally idiotic"
"Complete conjecture. Nonsense"

He's always morivated by his Boston Homerism. He was mad that Butler didn't get traded to Boston. He was mad that ppl though KD would go to GSW over Boston. He's an idiot.

He needs to stick to TV and Movies so i can more easily avoid him.

Lowball one of the worst sports media people out there. Everything is some ridiculous metaphor with him. Remember when he said everybody in Chicago desrved to be fired for trading Butler and drafting Markkanen? Said they should have taken Malik Monk. He said Markkanen wouldn't play 3 minutes in a Finals series...

He also said this about Woj's KD to GSW rumors:

"The most ludicrous story I've ever read"
"Most idiotic think I've ever heard"
"the Warriors aren't thinking about Durant"
"Fundamentally idiotic"
"Complete conjecture. Nonsense"

He needs to stick to TV and Movies so i can more easily avoid him.

He's a less paid Skip Bayless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom