2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Utah fans can be bad but it’s funny that these players don’t act like that when fans talk trash at the Drew, Dyckman or Goodman.

Harden was heckled a lot worse at the Drew league:lol:

I can't be the only here wondering how a mediocre rapper like Meek Mill who's been clowned several times by his industry peers is getting so much shine. Those 2 men who were hassled by Starbucks Philadelphia are better candidates than this cat. :rolleyes

I can't be the only here wondering how a mediocre rapper like Meek Mill who's been clowned several times by his industry peers is getting so much shine. Those 2 men who were hassled by Starbucks Philadelphia are better candidates than this cat. :rolleyes
this...

where's joey jihad? or one of the young gunz?

Shoutout to @Jumanji for just repping this. Forgot I predicted this :lol:. WavyDamus :pimp:

AB98995D-B85D-4CBA-93C1-F690A37A4EAD.png

How you holding up @a-friend :nerd: :nerd:

What's sad is that he's sitting courtside with Boston fans after the Sixers had him ring the bell for the team A lil over a week ago

why ? maybe because philly always had his back ? you must not be from here so its ok for you to not understand

Imagine actually taking the time out of your day to post something like this.
Damn right. I cant be here 24/7 like you sir.

Screenshot_20180503-155322_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20180503-155508_Chrome.jpg

Yet. You killed it with the cute doggy meme.
Did he steal your girl?
My girl always have something to say about a grown man crying like a ***** from phantom fouls. Although if he was in her face, the money to strong.

You’ll be alright lil dude
since when have I been Ill? I have been coming randomly before the series started and saying the exact same thing. James will make it to the finals, this BS about him being an underdogs is for the birds and stans creating narratives.

What's sad is that he's sitting courtside with Boston fans after the Sixers had him ring the bell for the team A lil over a week ago

Nah he’ll be with the Sixers co-owner Michael Rubin. Kraft came to visit him in prison so I’m sure they’ll be near each other and friendly but he ain’t gonna be there rocking an Aaron Baynes jersey.

My girl always have something to say about a grown man crying like a ***** from phantom fouls. Although if he was in her face, the money to strong.

since when have I been Ill? I have been coming randomly before the series started and saying the exact same thing. James will make it to the finals, this BS about him being an underdogs is for the birds and stans creating narratives.
He needs more help

This kinda reminds me of that Chris Rock stand-up when he said that in the black community people get more love for getting out of prison than they do for getting a degree.

He's a good rapper and all but going to prison and the fact that people believe the justice system wronged him has raised his profile. It's probably the best thing to happen to his career honestly :lol:. The owner of the Sixers and the Patriots weren't messing with him before he was locked up. Now they're visiting him in jail and chartering helicopters for him.

Reactions: OTG
Uh, still ended up with 32 points.... because.... they were fouling, headlined by the guy who picked up 5 in what amounted to a quarter and a half of play :lol: if they keep allowing 32 points on 22 shots, good luck.
And if exum didn't play him like he did harden would have ended up with 40+ and a W

All his foul shot attempts weren't a direct result of exums fouls either, so that's misleading

Maybe I'm an idiot, but where in here does it say they're the odds on favorite to win it all?

This kinda reminds me of that Chris Rock stand-up when he said that in the black community people get more love for getting out of prison than they do for getting a degree.

He's a good rapper and all but going to prison and the fact that people believe the justice system wronged him has raised his profile. It's probably the best thing to happen to his career honestly :lol:. The owner of the Sixers and the Patriots weren't messing with him before he was locked up. Now they're visiting him in jail and chartering helicopters for him.
Good rapper is a stretch isn't it?

But yours got mad cut and not the kind that scab up
Yup, this what I'm gon' do to you, kill you in the battle
Then Wale can say a poem at your funeral

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom