2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure why people surprise. The GOAT, King James, was a favorite to come out the east before the season started and he got better after the trade, so why people shocked he the Cavs won? They are favorites to win it all after the trade ...

They don't have any excuses this year. Everyone healthy, bunch of young bucks, and the greatest ever.
Imagine actually taking the time out of your day to post something like this.

Not sure why people surprise. The GOAT, King James, was a favorite to come out the east before the season started and he got better after the trade, so why people shocked he the Cavs won? They are favorites to win it all after the trade ...

They don't have any excuses this year. Everyone healthy, bunch of young bucks, and the greatest ever.

giphy.gif

Did he steal your girl?

You’ll be alright lil dude

how is there a game at 6pm today?

nba needs to fire whoever did this

Mad irritating.

Downtown's gonna be a mess

I said this same **** yesterday and people were throwing a fit acting like I was caping for some type of excuse for the Sixers

Can anyone in their history of watching basketball remember when there was a 6PM Eastern weekday start time for an NBA game? Even in the regular season

being on the west coast and having some east coast games start early >>>>>> being on east coast and having west coast games start at 10:30 pm and end after 1 am.
Yeah, that was rough for me lol.

Walked into work like a zombie for staying up late lol.

I live in Cali. I'll be at work for the entire game. I probably won't see a second of it.

at least you guys get to watch games for breakfast on the weekends sometimes

one east game and one west game on the same night cause this is dumb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom