2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Celts win, Tatum shows who the better rookie is, and Bron happens to drop a 43/8/14 on 68% shooting on the road all in one night?

200.gif

Steven A. has been lurking NT and just suggested trading Kyrie for Kawhi :stoneface:

Danny Ainge is kicking his chops

Am I the only one who doesn't wanna see co-roy? That's almost as lame as a double tech. In any kind of race you can lose by a hair. Voters should weigh in as many factors as they can and make a decision one way or the other

On a completely unrelated note I also think that hypothetically if there's ever a Roy race so close to call that you're considering a co-award and hypothetically one guy is in his second year, it should clearly go to the first year guy

Can u post ur shirt till then?

Well we know it isnt this anymore:

The Sixers polo is back for the rest of the playoffs starting Saturday. We’re undefeated when I wear it.

League ****ed again

Im waiting for the thesis explaining all the reasons why the sixers are rusty and the celtics got lucky like game one.

We look like a team that hasn’t played in 5 nights.

This is how you know we’re rusty as hell from not playing in 6 days. We lead the league in passing. We should be running circles around them. They’re a smart team though. Definitely a better version of Miami.

This is the luckiest ****ing shooting game of all time by the Celtics.

When you guys get the same open shots at times during this series I’ll be back to ask you why they aren’t hitting every single one of them like tonight.

You are.

It was Game 1 of the series with the Sixers coming off 6 days of rest playing at Boston and the Celtics hit 50% from the entire floor including three. While the Sixers shot 19% from three where they’re usually strong.

Anomaly just like I said Game 2 against the Heat was.

Or maybe not hit the most threes they’ve hit the ENTIRE season in one game (while doing it at a 50% clip)?

But yeah I’m positive there was not a single game all year where the Celtics had decently open shots. None at all.

5 Prime Ron Artests been glued to the Celtics all year every game off Horford’s moving screens.

The Celtics outscored the Sixers by 36 from three and won by 16.

Enjoy our second loss in 22 games.

Am I the only one who doesn't wanna see co-roy? That's almost as lame as a double tech. In any kind of race you can lose by a hair. Voters should weigh in as many factors as they can and make a decision one way or the other

Voting closed like a month ago so whatever’s done is done. Idk if they allow it where they all come to an agreement for half of them to vote for Simmons and half of them vote for Mitchell either way.

The NBA awards show being months after the regular season is over is the dumbest thing in the world.

For the record, I never bought into the sixers hype and had them losing in the second round, albeit to Milwaukee :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom