2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Donovan mitchell is wade with extended range.

Sixers might regret this draft. They drafted markelle milicic, but who knows, with all that talent they might not even need the kid to be great

Calling that man croc rondo is a insult to rondo. Aussie mcw or croc Livingston until he starts shooting the damn ball. Him and his ho flopping.

Seeing top seeded teams crumble >>>

Yall boy Benny Simmons scoring 1 damn point >>>>

Embiid shutting the hell up the entire series >>>>>

:pimp:

Great day for basketball yesterday

Last night I went to the Raps hoping for a home court win :smh:
Then I went to watch my Sixers hoping a win will redeem the night, instead a loss with Ben scoring 1 point :sick:
I then waited 30 minutes for a Shawarma that the waiter mistakenly canceled ended up getting Tenders instead :angry:

This feels like one of those Friday nights back in high school where you chill at your boy's place playing street fighter until 1 and losing every single game and he rubs it in. You walk home with so much salt and you're just so bitter.

The one good thing is that I finally saw LeBron live and it was amazing to watch him suck the air out of the entire building, and the Air Canada Center gets pretty loud.
I was legitimately mad last night and neither of those is my team. Muttering "****ing lebron in the finals every goddamn year..." AND SIXERS YOU ARE ****ING UP MY PERFECT BRACKET!!!!!

Ben was bad most of the game but that last 5 minutes from Embiid was a master piece of awful. Damn "The Process" asked for all this extra playing time just to get blown at least 5 times and kept shooting deep threes.

Dion Waiters gave a little insight on OKC’s locker room after they lost to the warriors “that” year. He tried so hard to keep KD from looking like a ***** but even he had a hard time talking about it. :smh:

KD a grown man who still feels the need to defend a decision he made almost 2 years ago

It's easy to blame Russ, but you don't have to question whether he gave everything he had in a game.. also pretty funny the honeymoon is over for Scotty brooks in Washington

530A76A4-6CF1-40B2-9BC6-0C3B269AC649.gif

I’m rocking with Donavan Mitchell now Simmons style of play is wack he’s hiding behind the firepower of his teammates he looks like a straight up average joe Mitchell goes ham no questions about his skill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom