2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Breh....these talking heads on all the sports shows are talking about how the Pacers are actually Favorites against the Cavs....and how it would be monumental to see Bron carry these “bums” past the Pacers

:rofl:

They keep saying no player in history has had this much of a load on his shoulders before. Crazy :lol:.

Go watch the 94 finals with the Rockets and Knicks if you believe hand checking is the same in this era and previous eras.

Derek Harper would’ve fouled out half way through the 1st if he did that now.

I think they ended up changing the hand check rule where your elbow could be bent but not extended because of that series.

That era was not aesthetically pleasing at all. Pat Riley and Mike Fratello went outta their way to make the game as ugly as possible :smh:

Last edited:
They are playing great. Exceeding everyone's expectations including your own. Before the season, I didn't see why it would be so farfetched for them to be .500 and make the playoffs. They clearly had some young, but extremely high level talent, and actually had NBA-caliber role players instead of GLeaguers.

You would think they are 73-9 Golden State Warriors with the tone that you use in the majority of these posts though.

You're the only Philly fan that does it too. You don't see people in the thread coming at dudes like @dat dude chris or D Fly D Fly like that. I honestly think the majority of the thread really enjoys watching Philly play. I know I do. Your posts just really make it hard for anybody to root for them.

There were a couple people that literally said “Miami in 5” in this thread before the game yesterday and were dead serious. Most others picked them to at least win last night (like yourself) and plenty others in here predicting that we’d lose to Miami this series with or without Embiid (like yourself). So if I wanna come in here and ask why it’s so quiet after we win again then I’ll do so, just as people would be doing to me if we lost.

Go watch the 94 finals with the Rockets and Knicks if you believe hand checking is the same in this era and previous eras.

Derek Harper would’ve fouled out half way through the 1st if he did that know.

I think they ended up changing the hand check rule where your elbow could be bent but not extended because of that series.

That era was not aesthetically pleasing at all. Pat Riley and Mike Fratello went outta their way to make the game as ugly as possible :smh:

The new guys have figured out arm swiping and stuff arming though. It really puts you at a disadvantage if you’re putting all your weight leaning on someone and they move your arm.

Harden would give Harper 70

This is sick :rofl:

D30D4593-667F-49ED-B36B-061859E62175.jpeg

Bron one of the best ever but I hate that they always do that for him. Part of the reason my boys think I’m not a fan.

There were a couple people that literally said “Miami in 5” in this thread before the game yesterday and were dead serious. Most others picked them to at least win last night (like yourself) and plenty others in here predicting that we’d lose to Miami this series with or without Embiid (like yourself). So if I wanna come in here and ask why it’s so quiet after we win again then I’ll do so, just as people would be doing to me if we lost.
Keep doing what you do :emoji_thumbsup:

The new guys have figured out arm swiping and stuff arming though. It really puts you at a disadvantage if you’re putting all your weight leaning on someone and they move your arm.

Harden would give Harper 70

Oh yeah I agree, I’m always of the opinion great players will perform in any era.

I think basketball is at its best right now tho.

No doubt Harden would give Harper buckets, hell Sam Cassell did in that same series.

Like zach lowe the goat blog boy said cavs are leaving alot of points on the table that can easily be attained by exploiting myles turner.

God forbid someone picks against your team lol

They are playing great. Exceeding everyone's expectations including your own. Before the season, I didn't see why it would be so farfetched for them to be .500 and make the playoffs. They clearly had some young, but extremely high level talent, and actually had NBA-caliber role players instead of GLeaguers.

You would think they are 73-9 Golden State Warriors with the tone that you use in the majority of these posts though.

You're the only Philly fan that does it too. You don't see people in the thread coming at dudes like @dat dude chris or D Fly D Fly like that. I honestly think the majority of the thread really enjoys watching Philly play. I know I do. Your posts just really make it hard for anybody to root for them.

Man I'm just glad I stuck through the Royal Ivey and Brandon Davies days. The Eddie Jordan era was rough too.

Not to mention the GM era of Ed "Stand Pat" Stefanski. Dude signed pre-washed Elton Brand and basically didn't lift a finger after that :lol:

...I do actually enjoy the homie Buc's trash talk sometimes though :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom