2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Laker fans are full of jokes when it comes to Chris Paul, but loved him when it was a possibility of him landing in LA as a Laker

Give me specifics. What trade(s) would make them better than being the favorite out of the East and possibly to win it all next season given GS's mileage? Hayward is more expendable than Kyrie for sure given their depth at his position. I don't see any trade where you get rid of Kyrie and get better.

You're assuming Kyrie will be healthy. I can't give you specifics because I'm not a gm working the phones and seeing who's available. But again oladipo/sabonis or even Tobias Harris instead of kyrie and they're getting ready for game one on Thursday right now. Hell Lou will and montrez might've been exactly what they needed. Just throwing out some examples

I’ve been ready. Not betting on this one. Rooting for rockets but warriors win by double digits

By the way, I saw Bill Simmons at bestbuy this morning. Looked sad. Tried to get my kids to go up and yell lebron James but they chickened out as they got close to him. He’s surprisingly tall. Like 6’2. I thought he was a little guy
2A2B759B-D3A5-4D87-AB24-21BA0C8CFC88.jpeg
You should have said it Casper lol

You're assuming Kyrie will be healthy. I can't give you specifics because I'm not a gm working the phones and seeing who's available. But again oladipo/sabonis or even Tobias Harris instead of kyrie and they're getting ready for game one on Thursday right now. Hell Lou will and montrez might've been exactly what they needed. Just throwing out some examples

Really? We saw how Vic **** the bed in pressure situations when going up against Lebron as well did we not? Tobias Harris type? I think you're underestimating the youth and inexperience factor. Just sounds like hustling backwards.

Help me to understand this better. The Raptors by everyone's account had a better team than the Cavaliers. The Celtics also by everyone's account had a better team than the Cavaliers. Both teams were favored to win their respective series. LeBron James imposed his will and found a way to lead his team to victory. These two series wins are now being used to prop up his greatness even more because he found a way to overcome.

Now if he faces the Warriors again and loses, "it's to be expected because they have a better team than he does and no one expects him to win."

Why does he get to play with house money with this "he has a terrrible team" excuse. If he overcomes, he's the GOAT. If he loses, well he was suppose to anyway so it doesn't matter.

The Warriors and Rockets have great players on their team of a level that is comparable to Lebron James. Warriors have both Steph Curry (when healthy) and Kevin Durant, while the Rockets have James Harden.

The belief was that DeRozen would take the next step to becoming a superstar... he didn't. The Celtics star players are hurt.. their role players did not step up in the fourth quarter.. Tatum isn't a game changer as yet.. like Kyrie Irving.

This sounds terrible, to be honest. They didn’t expect Kyrie to get injured. Lou/Montrell for kyrie would get a gm fired

Is he sighed for one more year

Whoa, definitely heard Thug and Paul rapping Still Tippin. Did Mike Jones go? That's dope as ****, classic record right there.

Really? We saw how Vic **** the bed in pressure situations when going up against Lebron as well did we not? Tobias Harris type? I think you're underestimating the youth and inexperience factor. Just sounds like hustling backwards.

For one those are just examples of the caliber players you can expect back for Kyrie at worst. Second, the Celtics without Vic (or Kyrie/Hayward) are already better than the pacers who took the Cavs to 7. Vic on the Celtics>>Vic on the pacers in terms of value added. Could even trade for bamba and let him backup horford in a year and then your core is rozier brown Tatum bamba for the next decade. Examples

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom