2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

Whoa, Khalil Mack is not scheme dependent, man. Nobody in the NFL performs like he did in that first SNF game vs. GB every single week. That's unrealistic to expect. You don't think all the attention Mack draws in pass protection significantly benefits Akiem Hicks, Leonard Floyd, Roquan Smith, etc. getting to the QB?

If you argument is that Oakland at the time didn't know how to build properly around Mack defensively, then that's another story. Like I said, Mack and Donald are in a defensive tier of their own.

I mean... did you actually read what I wrote because you have your answer already there.

I mean... did you actually read what I wrote because you have your answer already there.
I did, and I'm telling you I disagree. 'Scheme dependent' and Khalil Mack never belong in the same sentence, no matter what you were going for. It's plain wrong. And Oakland's past draft failures are irrelevant to this current, upcoming draft. Mayock/Gruden is a new regime and they're stocked with picks the next two years. Let's see what they do with them.

I did, and I'm telling you I disagree. 'Scheme dependent' and Khalil Mack never belong in the same sentence, no matter what you were going for. It's plain wrong. And Oakland's past draft failures are irrelevant to this current, upcoming draft. Mayock/Gruden is a new regime and they're stocked with picks the next two years. Let's see what they do with them.

No. They’re not irrelevant, they are very much relevant to the current state.

And he IS scheme dependent, regardless of your recognition or not.

@jumpman91023, @KMante & @jon4rd, had to sit there and stew why y'all had that crazy fourth-quarter comeback in our building at the Linc; I'm still mad:
IMG_9903.JPG

Looks like the Steelers were running out of teams that were interested in AB so they got shook and took that offer :lol:

The Steelers got totally got which is hilarious.

:lol:

And people around the internet are so mad to see the player win. Especially the MAGA fan types.

Games in Vegas just got more interesting. I for sure will be sticking around one extra day to catch a game at least 1-2 times per season

This dude AB nixed a trade to us to go to the raiders? A worst team than us lmao. Didnt want him anyway.

Sounds like Oakland... his buddy in the IG said, “He’s already wearing the black and grey,” when AB was deadlifting.

Just a reminder of what AB’s friend said on AB’s Live IG a day and a half before this trade was announced...

Back
Top Bottom