2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

Love this. Gruden getting the last laugh in that Amari trade, AB getting what he wanted.... now eberyone is applauding them :lol: how quick that energy changes.........
If you remove the Mack trade and just treat that as it’s separate item...Gruden has made some decent moves along the way. Some head scratchers too though.

If you remove the Mack trade and just treat that as it’s separate item...Gruden has made some decent moves along the way. Some head scratchers too though.

Year 1 out of 10 has been very interesting. There’s good and bad but I love the risks, and now it seems to be going in the right direction... now, you guys need a real QB..

Not to mention, he could get Mack’s replacement in this draft, with all the highly rated edge rushers...

We have Buffalo fans trying to bash the Raiders? Cmon man. Besides the 4 straight Super Bowls in the 90’s your franchise has done absolutely nothing!!

My money is still on AB landing with the Raiders. Sounds like Oakland offered picks #35 and #100 but Pittsburgh is holding out for #27, the lowest of Oakland's three first rounders. The first-round inclusion, instead of #35, gets it done.

The tricky thing that complicates the Antonio Brown situation is his desire for a new contract, after he just signed an extension with the Steelers in 2017 for 5/$72.7M. AB saw OBJ's numbers and told the Rosehaus brothers to get to work on a new deal.

Which team wants to tack on money to a WR turning 31 before the new season starts.

How do we get my dude on NFLN?

Champ > rapaport

At this point it should be about chips and no homerism we are closer than the raiders.
david stern.gif

Back
Top Bottom