2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

Haskins, and it’s not even close.

I’d rather have Dan Marino in his current state than Rosen.

In thinking about it...

I’d rather have Bob Griese Sr. in his current state than have Josh Rosen.

upload_2019-3-13_19-44-42.jpeg

upload_2019-3-13_19-45-36.jpeg

1) Mike Franseca is legit the worst. I feel dumber every time i watch one of his clips.

2) Giants ownership is ******* horrendous. The fact they are dying on that Eli hill.... AND considering not taking a QB.. just clowns

1) Mike Franseca is legit the worst. I feel dumber every time i watch one of his clips.

2) Giants ownership is ****ing horrendous. The fact they are dying on that Eli hill.... AND considering not taking a QB.. just clowns

The only justification I could see for not taking a QB is if they plan on being bad enough to draft Tua/Herbert/Fromm next year. If that’s the case though they’d be smart to limit Saquon’s touches this year.

2) Giants ownership is ****ing horrendous. The fact they are dying on that Eli hill.... AND considering not taking a QB.. just clowns

Francesa is a miserable douche.

Yeah and he also went on espn to talk **** about his team rather than win games. He embarrassed the franchise by pretending to be a dog peeing, and kicking a field goal post. He took himself out of games on numerous occasions and didn’t finish seasons because the giants sucked. I’m glad he signs autographs but he’s a god awful teammate and a selfish player who destroys franchises.

Yeah and he also went on espn to talk **** about his team rather than win games. He embarrassed the franchise by pretending to be a dog peeing, and kicking a field goal post. He took himself out of games on numerous occasions and didn’t finish seasons because the giants sucked. I’m glad he signs autographs but he’s a god awful teammate and a selfish player who destroys franchises.

How many times did he furiously smash your girl my guy?

Back
Top Bottom