2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

D1j-4bOXcAAIOxz

The 100 year logo is horrible

I’m all the way safe... secured in a 4 win max season. Top 5 pick with chance to get 1... Tua, Fromm, Herbert. Curious to see what will happen with Haskins this year as well.

Cap next year will be $120 million
Re-sign Tunsil and Howard
10 draft picks in 2020
And unknown on what this draft will bring.

I’VE BEEN ASKING FOR THIS **** FOR 10 YEARS.

All I need is for them to trade back like 3 times in the draft and collect currency and all I’ve asked for will be complete.

I’m all the way safe... secured in a 4 win max season. Top 5 pick with chance to get 1... Tua, Fromm, Herbert. Curious to see what will happen with Haskins this year as well.

10 draft picks in 2020

All I need is for them to trade back like 3 times in the draft and collect currency and all I’ve asked for will be complete.

:lol: i hear you, but i think he's just good enough to get you out of the top 5. 6-7 wins is doable

10 draft picks in 2020

I feel ya division setting up to be the best in football in a few years. Now all we need it for brady to die not literally lol

Don’t know where to post this and yall probably seen/heard about the news but Johnny Football signed with Memphis in the AAF.

Also watching my second AAF game to kill some time :lol:

Back
Top Bottom