2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

Former New England Patriots wide receiver Malcolm Mitchell announced his retirement from the NFL on Friday.

Mitchell, 26, made the announcement at the University of Georgia's TEDxUGA event. The former University of Georgia star was a fourth-round pick of the Patriots in the 2016 draft.

In January, he told ESPN's Mike Reiss that he wasn't giving up hope of an NFL return despite a lingering knee injury and having to undergo 10 surgeries.

Mitchell hasn't played since his rookie season in 2016 when he played an instrumental role in the Patriots' comeback from a 28-3 deficit in Super Bowl LI, with five catches for 63 yards in the fourth quarter of that game.

kid had some HANDS, man. sucks that he couldn't overcome those knee issues

I'm really liking Ryan Pace's signing of Ha Ha on a one-year deal. Familiarity with the division through his time with GB. Cheap, short-term replacement for Amos. If you get a 2016 season outta him, great. If not, he reenters FA in 2020.

@bishopstrongbow, I guess Buster Skrine is the like-for-like replacement for Callahan. Those are big shoes to fill in the slot, man. I kinda feel Pace moved on from Callahan too quickly. He's worth the 3/$21M he got from Denver to reunite with Fangio. Especially in the current state of the pass-happy league. Slot corners have more value than ever before.

First team all-petty :lol::lol:

He went to a worst team than us tho. He was worried about what to do in the city instead of focusing on the field. Didnt want him anyway. I hope we play them this year white gonna lock dat *** down.

6C5DC6F4-114E-4C66-8B5C-D796C6EC8E3C.jpeg
Dope graphic NFL made for Peyton’s b-day. Was never a fan but he was one of the best to do it at the QB position.

Im sorry your team is trash raiders a joke fam.
Since 03 yeah you can probably say that. But since your 4 straight Super Bowls what can you say about Buffalo? And prior to those 4 Super Bowl losses, what? OJ? Ok. Oakland has a much richer history of winning and success than Buffalo. More wins more championships more HOF inductees all time great coaches cmon man Buffalo is the joke

Since 03 yeah you can probably say that. But since your 4 straight Super Bowls what can you say about Buffalo? And prior to those 4 Super Bowl losses, what? OJ? Ok. Oakland has a much richer history of winning and success than Buffalo. More wins more championships more HOF inductees all time great coaches cmon man Buffalo is the joke
You do know we won afl championships right? Practically invented the no huddle offense and always a top ten defense but let you tell it we trash. Raiders dont know if they wanna be oakland LA or vegas. Nothing but convicts and rejects. I guess going to 4 straight superbowls is nothing right i guess thats why its done all the time right? Raiders are trash and going to be even worst this year esp when yall forcing balls to AB cry baby ***.

You do know we won afl championships right? Practically invented the no huddle offense and always a top ten defense but let you tell it we trash. Raiders dont know if they wanna be oakland LA or vegas. Nothing but convicts and rejects. I guess going to 4 straight superbowls is nothing right i guess thats why its done all the time right? Raiders are trash and going to be even worst this year esp when yall forcing balls to AB cry baby ***.
We claiming AFL ships now? Ok we have that too. Nothing but convicts lol, didn’t y’all have OJ? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom