2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

F5C8D96C-CCA2-4857-8C9F-31879F538513.gif
He murdered her after his playing days over

Buffalo Bills 20, San Diego Chargers 7
Dec. 26, 1964
Wray Carlton and Jack Kemp each scored touchdowns and Pete Gogolak kicked two field goals as the Bills defeated the reigning AFL champion Chargers 20-7. The Chargers star running back Keith Lincoln was forced out of the game with an injury sustained on a tackle by Buffalo linebacker Mike Stratton in the first quarter.

Buffalo Bills 23, San Diego Chargers 0
Dec. 26, 1965
The Bills won their second straight AFL championship by completely dominating the Chargers 23-0. The Chargers were only able to penetrate Buffalo’s 25-yard line once. The Bills’ Butch Byrd returned an interception 74 yards for a touchdown and placekicker Pete Gogolak nailed three field goals

:pimp:

I love the onside kick rule... onside kicks are trash.

Make them earn it, not by chance of a football flip.

I’d be 100% fine with getting rid of kickoffs too. Must un-unenjoyable part of football. Quote me.

That 4th and 15 rule is trash. Dont reward teams for losing. It's way too easy to get 15 yards plus if you convert you are almost in field goal range already

Idk about that it's too easy to get 15 yards, especially in that circumstance

It's a helluva lot easier than what a previous onside kick was, plus it's basically compounds a punishment for a defense that had probably been on the field for awhile. Going back to the previous onside kick rules seems way more reasonable

Buffalo Bills 20, San Diego Chargers 7
Dec. 26, 1964
Wray Carlton and Jack Kemp each scored touchdowns and Pete Gogolak kicked two field goals as the Bills defeated the reigning AFL champion Chargers 20-7. The Chargers star running back Keith Lincoln was forced out of the game with an injury sustained on a tackle by Buffalo linebacker Mike Stratton in the first quarter.

Buffalo Bills 23, San Diego Chargers 0
Dec. 26, 1965
The Bills won their second straight AFL championship by completely dominating the Chargers 23-0. The Chargers were only able to penetrate Buffalo’s 25-yard line once. The Bills’ Butch Byrd returned an interception 74 yards for a touchdown and placekicker Pete Gogolak nailed three field goals

:pimp:

D4A69948-62A0-4031-A4A1-A68E47EE9A5D.jpeg

Manning’s first year in Denver he was great. The Championship team was all defense. Those guys were really hard to score on. Manning was a shell but didn’t have to do much because the defense was all time great that year

we have been through this fellas, you cant claim titles one didnt witness.

cp claiming 72 phins championship joke in 3...2...1...

Manning’s first year in Denver he was great. The Championship team was all defense. Those guys were really hard to score on. Manning was a shell but didn’t have to do much because the defense was all time great that year

yr 1 he was great.
yr 2 he had the greatest regular season for a qb of all time.
yr 3 he was good.
yr 4 he was the shell :frown:. defense was great.

It's a helluva lot easier than what a previous onside kick was, plus it's basically compounds a punishment for a defense that had probably been on the field for awhile. Going back to the previous onside kick rules seems way more reasonable
Yeah I hear ya, I could see certain offenses abusing it easily. I'm all for the old rules or this tbh. I might just want to watch the world burn at this point in my sports life
manny.png

Back
Top Bottom