2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

So what happens with this 4th and 15 rule if there’s a P.I. do you get 15 yds and new downs or do you just run it back???

Plus can you do it at the half?

It’s too bad they both played for trash organizations
D6kF.gif

So what happens with this 4th and 15 rule if there’s a P.I. do you get 15 yds and new downs or do you just run it back???

Plus can you do it at the half?
Yeah I believe the PI would work as it does as normal, you get the penalty yards and a 1st.

I think the AAF had it set up to only be a late 4th quarter usage when you're down by 17+ or 5 and fewer..not sure how the NFL would implement

Is Jared Cook still available? Gronk's gonna leave a giant void man,even when he was slowing down as a pass catcher he was still an all-world blocker

The writing's been on the wall for a minute now but damn it's still hitting hard :ohwell:. The League's losing one of it's best personalities on top of a future HOFer

Dude is tailor made for the WWE though post-retirement or action flicks :lol:

Happy for him.. i know the jokes about CTE were rollin during those Superbowl Interviews..hopefully he can transfer his energy to something else

Smart man, you’ve already accomplished all that can be done in the game. No need to put your body through any further punishment

writing was on the wall. hell of a career.

hope he's not a case of being in pain getting out of bed every morning.

Is Jared Cook still available? Gronk's gonna leave a giant void man,even when he was slowing down as a pass catcher he was still an all-world blocker

The writing's been on the wall for a minute now but damn it's still hitting hard :ohwell:. The League's losing one of it's best personalities on top of a future HOFer

Dude is tailor made for the WWE though post-retirement or action flicks :lol:

Cook went to the Saints

I feel that if the Pats were able to get him, Gronk may have stayed.

It was an awesome career nonetheless. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom