2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

4xm6o5g6u1q21.jpg

If this is real, y'all look like North Texas, congrats @nako xl

These aren’t bad at all but damn they look exactly like North Texas :lol:

One of the greatest moments in Hard Knocks history was the Bengal rookie show when they clowned on Mays. Him with the backpack and make up had me DYING.

Couldn't tell me Taylor Mays wasn't be great. :lol:
I thought it’d be wraps when he entered the league.

Dude was D.K Metcalf playing single high :lol::sick:

Still fully believe if he would’ve transitioned to an off the ball outside backer he could’ve ate.

AAF boring AF. I watched a QB under no pressure miss a wide open pass to a wide open receiver guarantee for a TD.

9 route? What're we talking here? **** ain't that easy, but I never watched. Couldn't hold those dudes to NFL standards.
i know right dudes thinking they watching a prime P.Manning. Its a reason these dudes weren't on a nfl roster

"Aaron's always had a chip on his shoulder with Mike," says Ryan Grant, the Packers' starting running back from 2007 to 2012. "The guy who ended up becoming your coach passed on you when he had a chance. Aaron was upset that Mike passed on him—that Mike actually verbally said that Alex Smith was a better quarterback."
Another longtime teammate agrees: "That was a large cancer in the locker room. It wasn't a secret."

Through all of the winning seasons, it might have been easy for casual observers to overlook this cancer. To mistake success for bliss and harmony and assume life was good between the two.

But even in the best of times—when confetti should've still been stuck to their clothing—one person who was then close to Rodgers remembers he would regularly call to vent that McCarthy didn't have a clue what he was doing. He'd tell him that McCarthy frequently called the wrong play. That he used the wrong personnel. That they were running plays that worked one out of 50 times in practice. That McCarthy was a buffoon he was constantly bailing out.

"Mike has a low football IQ, and that used to always bother Aaron," this source says. "He'd say Mike has one of the lowest IQs, if not the lowest IQ, of any coach he's ever had."

:pimp:

Nobody holds a grudge in any sport like Rodgers. When it comes to Rodgers, grudges do not merrily float away. They stick. They grow. They refuel.

No, Rodgers would not forget that McCarthy had helped perpetuate his four-and-a-half-hour wait in the NFL draft green room the year prior. His nationally televised embarrassment. McCarthy, then the 49ers offensive coordinator, chose Alex Smith No. 1 overall. Not Rodgers.

No, Rodgers would not take it as a funny accident.

"Aaron's always had a chip on his shoulder with Mike," says Ryan Grant, the Packers' starting running back from 2007 to 2012. "The guy who ended up becoming your coach passed on you when he had a chance. Aaron was upset that Mike passed on him—that Mike actually verbally said that Alex Smith was a better quarterback."

How many OC's or coordinators in general have significant influence in the draft process?

Back
Top Bottom