2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

What’s the “technology” and app that they speak of that the AAF owner wanted to steal?

What’s the “technology” and app that they speak of that the AAF owner wanted to steal?

Story doesn't make much sense (from the little I've seen), cause it's not like he bought the whole thing and then would be able to sell off whatever else he didn't want

I mean unless it was THAT much worth it to him to get a preview in a sense

Cause if it goes under, it's still part of the overall business

4xm6o5g6u1q21.jpg

If this is real, y'all look like North Texas, congrats @nako xl

If those are real I like them :pimp: an actual jet/plane as the logo + on the helmet would have been my preference tho.

Last edited:
Trash

The only way to salvage those is to rock the white on whites all the time, and dump the rest.

Last edited:

It's a gambling app.

MGM executives said they were most taken by the A.A.F.’s app, which can provide a host of data in milliseconds. The information arrives so fast, in fact, that the league and its partners said it could eventually allow in-game betting on play outcomes — like pass or run — and a host of other propositions.

“It’s a technology play,” Scott Butera, MGM’s president for interactive gaming, said of the A.A.F. “These specialty leagues will be relevant to sports betting. We think what they are doing is portable to other sports in terms of streaming, watching and making it an entertaining customer experience.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/08/sports/football/alliance-of-american-football-betting-aaf.html

The pant stripe/shoulder stripe should’ve had a Jet graphic streaking down.

I hate that these teams don’t incorporate the actual theme or team mascots anywhere else other than the helmet.

Incorporate the mascots more. Jerseys be garbage

Seahawks not trading Russell Wilson :lol:
Word, I doubt they get a deal done by the April 15 deadline though. Just hope Hawks and Russell can work out a realistic deal. With Rodgers the highest paid, I'd say Wilson is looking at a four year deal north of 145 mil or so.

Hoodie trying find a way right now to be able to draft kid at the end of the month

Seattle would be some god damn fools to not pay Russ. He is the Seahawks and has been since the defense fell apart

If I was Arizona tho I would be on the phone with Seattle right now and give them the first pick for Russ

Back
Top Bottom