2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

That Packers article is all over the place. And way too long for stuff we already know. There’s far too many things I could comment on. I see Jennings is a main source once again. Dude is complaining about Rodgers being too sensitive still to this day 7 years later. Rodgers hasn’t said a word over the years but he’s the sensitive one Greg. I see his family is a source too, yet Rodgers still continues to be silent.

Ryan Grant is really one of two other sources named and seems to be the most reasonable.

I don’t doubt Rodgers and McCarthy butted heads but it was likely in a competive sense like we see all the time with successful organizations. It’s reasonable to think it got worse near the end. But there is no way it was as bad as they’re making it seem from the very beginning. Or else McCarthy and Rodgers and the rest of the organization are so unbelievably professional considering how much they’ve supported each other from the beginning. I don’t see how an organization could be seen running such a tight ship at the surface with that much dysfunction below for so long.

And McCarthy being that bad of a coach since the beginning has to be hyperbole. Rodgers developed way to well and the offense was too damn good for that to be the case unless Rodgers truly is a God and we had all that success because of him with a coach that bad.

Rodgers becoming smarter than McCarthy combined with McCarthy’s inability to adjust with the rest of the league causing things to boil over between the two makes sense to me though.

Anywho man I’m ready to move on. Hope the media got this out of its system but I don’t doubt Greg and the family will continue to talk and use Rodgers to be relevant.

Last edited:
good read on BR about arod.......to me the point was being ultimate team player like a brady type could have rodgers with more than 1 ring.....i agree.......also McCarthy not being a coach of the D.....you need to know the players on both sides, the ones improving and the ones not....otherwise you lose your team

A644576D-DF92-4A00-9C2E-BE2A7C315581.png

The Jets joining the Arena League? :lol:

That Packers article is all over the place. And way too long for stuff we already know. There’s far too many things I could comment on. I see Jennings is a main source once again. Dude is complaining about Rodgers being too sensitive still to this day 7 years later. Rodgers hasn’t said a word over the years but he’s the sensitive one Greg. I see his family is a source too, yet Rodgers still continues to be silent.

Ryan Grant is really one of two other sources named and seems to be the most reasonable.

I don’t doubt Rodgers and McCarthy butted heads but it was likely in a competive sense like we see all the time with successful organizations. It’s reasonable to think it got worse near the end. But there is no way it was as bad as they’re making it seem from the very beginning. Or else McCarthy and Rodgers and the rest of the organization are so unbelievably professional considering how much they’ve supported each other from the beginning. I don’t see how an organization could be seen running such a tight ship at the surface with that much dysfunction below for so long.

And McCarthy being that bad of a coach since the beginning has to be hyperbole. Rodgers developed way to well and the offense was too damn good for that to be the case unless Rodgers truly is a God and we had all that success because of him with a coach that bad.

Rodgers becoming smarter than McCarthy combined with McCarthy’s inability to adjust with the rest of the league causing things to boil over between the two makes sense to me though.

Anywho man I’m ready to move on. Hope the media got this out of its system but I don’t doubt Greg and the family will continue to talk and use Rodgers to be relevant.

Im with you bro. I wouldnt at all be surprised if all rhe 'anonymous sources' was just variations on **** that Jennings and Finley said :lol:

Dude penned a million words yet didnt come with any interesting information. He did manage to remind us that Rodgers is a sure fire Hall of Famer, though. Dude is doing God's work for sure.

I thought the Jets old jerseys were a perfect example of classic not always being nice, they were lame as hell. But these new ones are AWFUL

Im with you bro. I wouldnt at all be surprised if all rhe 'anonymous sources' was just variations on **** that Jennings and Finley said :lol:

Dude penned a million words yet didnt come with any interesting information.

Bleacher Report...sounds about right.

I **** with #TakeFlight tho

White on white that Robby had is CLEAN & I love the shade of green. Black has to grow on me.

Back
Top Bottom