2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

Just saw on twitter, should include Ronnie Lott

Also I’d take rod woodson, imagine just throwing him at safety right away

35A2CDE7-CA22-4BDD-BCB8-D61118061961.jpeg

Man he hurt hurt AB out here succeeding:lol:

JuJu opp ain’t nothing wrong with talking trash about dude.

Eric Weddle and Justin Reid need focus on their own game because neither of these dudes can cover AB:lol:

Raider Nation gone embrace AB going at the world because that’s exactly the spirit Al Davis embodied.

Bottom line of all these dudes taking only one going to Canton and he’s in Oakland.

Eric Weddle and Justin Reid need focus on their own game because neither of these dudes can cover AB:lol:

Raider Nation gone embrace AB going at the world because that’s exactly the spirit Al Davis embodied.

Bottom line of all these dudes taking only one going to Canton and he’s in Oakland.

The Raiders have been trash for a long time though. How you think AB gon act if they have another disaster season?

That's a sucka move him tryna "expose" Juju. Like it's something wrong with asking for advise.

The Raiders have been trash for a long time though. How you think AB gon act if they have another disaster season?

That's a sucka move him tryna "expose" Juju. Like it's something wrong with asking for advise.
Man he trolling all these butt hurt steeler fans and I don’t see anything wrong with that.

He's got the same personality as Lane Kiffin and y'all sure embraced him.

This true? This man really said Black Panther is worse than Iron Man 2 & 3?

Whelp, eagles ain't got a chance in hell of getting him anyways.. and he'd be a great 4-3 end.. but like AB and his mess, I'm kinda glad I won't have to root for dudes

Not that I think we got bunch of saints.. but it ain't THAT hard to not be a douche, right?

I'm far from the biggest Beyoncé fan, but most of her music just ain't my cup of tea.. but I am damn well well aware of the impact she got

Now I think most rap these days is repetitive trash

But calling Beyoncé trash is crazy talk.. I mean if we talking overrated, just check ole girl stealing the headliners show at the super bowl

If she's trash, what the hell that say about Coldplay?!?

I'm far from the biggest Beyoncé fan, but most of her music just ain't my cup of tea.. but I am damn well well aware of the impact she got

Now I think most rap these days is repetitive trash

But calling Beyoncé trash is crazy talk.. I mean if we talking overrated, just check ole girl stealing the headliners show at the super bowl

If she's trash, what the hell that say about Coldplay?!?

She definitely has some very cringeworthy hits though, but arguing music is an exercise in futility. Cause like you say, it's mostly about what cup of tea you prefer...or some ****.

Back
Top Bottom